Make Outs and... War?

~23:58~

An hour.

You have an hour until you arrive at Kepler. So, you decided to turn on the auto pilot and have Baekhyun stay in the cockpit. You want to find Jimin. You need to. Before anything else happens, you need to find him. Although a lot of craziness has gone down, along with a lot of pain, you need to talk to him. After your kiss, you're not sure what to think. He said you were together, but you're becoming anxious. He meant it, right? It wasn't just pressure?

You take a few shaky breaths as you rush down the hall, locating the Executive Officer's quarters. He still hasn't moved into the Captain's quarters yet, not that you blame him. Namjoon's death is still fresh. Whenever you think of the fallen Captain, you feel a pang in your heart. You truly do miss that man. He was becoming a role model for you; someone you really trusted.

With a huff, you shake your thoughts away, instead deciding to focus before knocking on Jimin's door. When you don't hear a response after a few seconds, you open the door. Jimin sits on his now-made bed, making sure the covers are smooth and all in place. "Moving out?" you ask.

He flinches at the sound of your voice. "Oh, Y/N, hey. Come in." You give him a puzzled look but nod, stepping inside and closing the door. "Sorry, I kind of zoned out. Didn't even hear the door."

You slowly nod again, leaning against the wall. "Everything okay?"

He stares at you and blinks, then brushes the comment off. "Yeah, yeah. Everything's okay." You don't believe him, but you don't pry. If he wants to talk, he'll talk. He's normally pretty open, so you'll give him the space he needs for now. Regardless, you and him do need to talk about your kiss.

"So... we had our first 'official' kiss."

Jimin raises a brow. "First official?"

You hum. "Yeah, I mean we did kiss like three times before that."

"What?!"

You laugh at his flabbergasted face. "What, you don't remember the ladder?"

His surprise turns into a smirk that has your heart pounding. "I remember certain things about the ladder, but I don't remember us having time for kissing."

"Well, we definitely did. You actually asked me to kiss you." He stands, approaching you. You lean your back against the wall as he heads over, hunger in his gaze.

"Oh yeah?" he whispers, staring right into your eyes. You nod, biting back a chuckle. "I might ask again, if you're lucky," he adds, his face only inches away from yours.

"Something tells me you won't have to," you whisper back. He licks his lower lip, wrapping his hands around your waist and pulling you closer. You let your nose hit his, breathing in-sync with him.

You came here with the intention of talking about feelings, but right now, you're too entranced by him to care. All your questions are silenced, your eyes staring right into his. He keeps you close, his breath hitting your parted lips. "I can't stop thinking about you," he murmurs against you.

"Good. Let's keep it that way."

Without another word, you initiate the kiss. At first it starts off calm. You move your lips over his teasingly but passionately. He smirks against your lips, bringing your hips closer to his. He follows your pace, keeping his pattern slow and torturous. You wrap one arm around his waist while your other hand goes to his cheek, inching towards his locks.