Lovin' and Touchin'

It was 10pm and you were still waiting for Tae to come back home. Him come backing late was a regular occurrence and you were completely aware of his schedule, but you always liked to wait for a message from him that he was coming back before you got ready for bed. It put a smile on your face.

The ‘ping’ noise from your phone alerted you of a message. You picked up your phone, a smile quickly appearing on your face as you read Tae’s name on the screen.

Tae:- ‘Hey baby! I’m on my way back. I would tell you to go to bed but it’s not like you listen to me anyways xx

It was true. No matter what, you’d always stay awake to make sure he got back safe. You typed a quick message back and then headed to the bathroom to take a shower and wash the tension of the day away.

You put your button-up pyjama top on, your hair still damp, in your bedroom. Not noticing the presence behind, you flinched when you felt a pair of arms gently wrap around your waist. You immediately relaxed when you recognised his voice (and his groovy patterned shirt).

"Hey baby."

You let out a content sigh. "Hey Tae."

"What did I tell you? I told you to—"

"Go to bed, but look at least I’m ready for bed this time." You sounded like a kid which made Tae laugh.

He let go of your waist and sat on the bed, putting his legs on it, while you sat opposite him.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asked rhetorically, a loving smile gracing his face.

He pulled you closer so you were between his legs with yours lazily placed around him, a gap still present between the both of you. The both of you admired each others features before leaning in to kiss. It was slow and passionate, but neither of you could hold in your giggles. You both part to let the giggles out.

"Sorry," you manage to say through laughing.

"It’s ok, let’s just keep going," Tae said while trying to contain his wide boxy smile.

He cupped your face and leaned in again to start a makeout without any interruptions. You brought your hands up to his chest. A surge of confidence went through you and you decided to start unbuttoning his shirt, neither of you pulling away from this kiss. After unbuttoning all the way down you broke the kiss and ran your fingers up his torso. Completely taken with the feeling he looked down at your hands and took his shirt off. You smiled sheepishly upon seeing his bare chest and looked down. 

Tae took your hands gently away from him then went to the buttons on your night-shirt. He looked in your eyes as if asking for permission, and you nodded still with a shy smile on your face. He unbuttoned your shirt slowly and deliberately, his fingers sometimes making contact with the bare skin underneath. Your shirt was off, your chest bare and Tae couldn’t look away, taken with your beauty. You felt your body start to recoil the longer he stared and you were reduced to flustered giggles, your arms covering your chest.

And there you both were, giggling again.

You leaned your head on Tae’s shoulder,completely embarrassed, while Tae surrounded you with his arms.

"What now?" Tae laughed.

"I’m sorry, you were staring so long, I couldn’t take it," you whined.

Tae fell back, with you still in arms, and on his side so you could face each other.

You loved times like these. It was obviously great to get lustful and serious, but you loved the playfulness of loving each other too.

Tae had just changed into comfy sweats,both your chests still bare, and got back to laying next to you. He hooked your leg over his waist, lightly feathering his fingers over the length of your thigh. You were both shifting your eyes from his hand to each others eyes. Whenever you two made eye contact, you smiled wider, his eyes disappearing, teeth on show. His hand slowly inched higher, and the feeling was so soothing and sensual at the same time. You shuffled forward a little so you could touch foreheads while you placed your palms on his chest.Tae hummed and finally settled his hand on your waist gently squeezing.

The heat from both your bodies felt calming, but the peaceful atmosphere was broken by Tae tickling your waist and you breaking out into screams and fits of laughter. It was short-lived when you grabbed his hand intertwining fingers to stop him.

"You’re so beautiful when you laugh." His voice was deep and quiet.

"So are you, baby," you replied before nuzzling your head into the crook of his neck, closing your eyes.

"Are you doing that as an act of affection or because you were flustered by my compliment?" he asked, a grin plastered on his lips.

"Believe what you want," you retorted.

Tae laughed silently.

After placing a blanket over the two of you—because you were too lazy to get under the duvet—the lights off, and after saying many ‘I love you’s, you fell asleep clinging on to each other.