Klimt

Walking around in a foreign country, hand in hand with your lover was one of your favourite things ever. You were both leisurely strolling down the streets of Paris (sorry couldn't be imaginative), admiring the architecture and the bustle surrounding those very buildings. You looked to your side gazing at Tae's side profile, his eyes slightly crinkled and his lips in a lazy smile showing his utter contentment. The sight made you smile too and swing his hand you were holding, making Tae look at you.

"You ok?" he asked, his eyes crinkling further and his smile boxer from your actions.

"Just happy," you replied. You looked ahead and spotted a cafe, making your stomach ache for something delicious to fill it. "Want a drink? Cake?" you asked, jerking your head in the cafe's direction.

Tae followed your gaze. He looked back at you, pointing his finger at you. "As long as you let me order."

"Ah…" you looked down and chuckled, knowing what was coming. "And what alias will you pick today?"

"You'll see," he replied, winking at you.

Stepping inside the cafe, the tinkling of the bell alerting others of your arrival, you walked to the counter eyeing the menu.

"What are you having?" Tae asked while searching his pockets for his wallet.

You told him what you wanted while he ordered them in perfect English. You smiled proudly knowing how much he'd improved.

"May I take your name sir?" the barista asked.

"Klimt," Tae replied without stuttering.

You had to look down and bite your top lip to stop yourself from laughing. The barista hesitated slightly before asking him,

"Could you spell that for me?"

"Gustav Klimt," Tae replied slightly louder.

The barista got started on your order and you couldn't help but notice the slightly confused expression on his face.

You and Tae sat at a table waiting for your order to be called out, finally able to let your laughs out.

"I don't know why you're laughing y/n," he said matter-of-factly before taking your hand. He rubbed your knuckles soothingly while you both looked out the window watching the world go by, occasionally conversing with each other.

"Clint?!" the barista called out your order.

Tae clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes, before putting on a smile to collect your drinks while you giggled quietly.

Both stepping outside with your to-go cups, you looked at The with expecting eyes.

"So uncultured, they don't even know who Klimt is! Who the hell is Clint?" his tone childishly angry.

You bent over with laughter, careful to not drop your drink. You grabbed his hand and started walking again, pulling him along, your laughter subsiding a little.

"I love you Tae, so much," you looked back at him. He was still pouty but his lips held a hint of a smile.

"I love you too," he replied, his smile breaking out now, glad that he could make you smile so easily.