Ruining his Gucci shirt

You felt so light on your feet. You had taken advantage of the surround sound that you and Taehyung had purchased and installed, blasting your favourite songs and dancing around with a glass of wine - not smart. While shaking your butt ungracefully, a bit of the crimson liquid sloshed out of the glass you held and landed on the luckily tiled floor. You covered your mouth, laughing into your palm at your clumsiness - you'll clean that up later. Although beyond further inspection of the spillage, it was to your horror that you had spilled the red wine on Taehyung's shirt, Gucci, that was on the floor from last night's ministrations. You could feel yourself physically pale. Placing the glass of wine down quickly, you rushed to pick the shirt up, your life flashing before your eyes as the dark stain sunk further into the light silk fabric. 

It's too obvious...he's going to kill me, you thought. 

And as if all the odds were against you, you heard him shout your name over the speakers. Shooting your head around as Tae was turning the volume of the music down, you stood up hiding the ruined clothing behind your back.

"You didn't even hear me come in," Tae whined, turning back around and facing you with a sulky pout.

"Sorry," you stuttered back.

You were so damn nervous, like you were a kid who had just broken something that belonged to their parents.

"Come on then, give me a kiss," Tae said as he walked over to you.

As he got closer you panicked and stepped back, spitting out incomprehensible words, which seemed to confuse and scare Taehyung a bit.

"Woah woah chill," he said with slightly widened eyes. "What are you hiding?" he asked as he noticed both your hands were behind you.

"Um, well," you started, forlornly taking the shirt out of hiding, holding it in front of you. "It was an accident, I promise, but I got red wine on your shirt," your voice was quiet and you held your head low, not daring to see his face.

Tae stepped closer and used one hand to take the shirt from your hold. You watched his hands spread the fabric to reveal the stain.

"I'm sorry," you added.

It was silent for a few, what felt like deadly, seconds until Tae spoke.

"It's OK," he whispered.

You looked up, shocked, but he was already walking past you and you had to admit that he looked upset. You couldn't blame him, you'd feel the same.

-

To make Tae feel better, you did the first thing that came to mind. You cooked one of his favourite meals, taking the dishes into the living room where he sat on the sofa, on his phone, with a hardened expression on his face. Taking a deep breath, you placed the dishes on the table in front of him and sat beside him.

"I really am sorry Tae," you said but he only flicked his gaze up to you momentarily, "it was truly an accident. Look—"

You hurriedly took your own phone out your pocket unlocking it.

"We can try to get the stain out, see look, it says if you use undiluted white vinegar and soapy water—"

While you were talking, Tae stared at you with a fond smile. He could never stay mad at you, especially when you tried so hard to make things better to ensure his happiness. Shaking his head, he grabbed your forearm lightly and pulled you into his chest and hugged you.

"I already forgave you silly," he scoffed. "I'm sorry for being sulky."

"No," you whined looking up at him. "I completely understand, you don't need to be sorry about anything."

He chuckled, kissing the top of your head.

"I would love to cuddle right now but the food I made is getting cold so…" you trailed off.

He sighed but agreed nonetheless. "Yeah let's eat," he said, making you giggle.

Whether he and you for that matter, wanted to admit it or not, food ruled both your lives.

What was that ending idk