Chapter 2

(Jungkook POV)

I woke up due to the light disturbing me. I tried to get up and the pain rushed through me. My body was refusing to get up but I forced my body to get up. I limped to my room which was a room only with a bed, a small wardrobe, and a mirror. I looked in the mirror and saw my face was filled with bruises. I signed and washed quickly covering my bruises with some concealer. I changed into my today's clothes and slowly made my way to make breakfast. I quickly made breakfast and went out of the house before I could get a morning treatment. When I went outside, I realized I had 2 more hours before the café opens. I made my way to the waterfall, a little into the forest. It was well hidden and I found it accidentally when I was walking in the woods. It had a beautiful pond at the end of the waterfall making it beautiful.

 I went near the water and sat in the pool making sure that my clothes won't get wet

 I went near the water and sat in the pool making sure that my clothes won't get wet. I raised my hand above the water and concentrated and slowly raised my hand. The water came up as I raised my hand. I smiled at it. About 2 years ago I found this place. It's the same day I found out about my powers. I always come here to practice. It gives me relief. This brings me happiness. I played with it for a while before heading to work.

(At noon.)

It was lunchtime and I was having some pastry because I wasn't able to eat breakfast. After all, I'm not allowed to. I started eating while looking at my right wrist which had an odd tattoo-like birthmark. Mr. Jeon always makes me cover it before I go out. I always wonder what it is. I know it's not just a birthmark. I'll find out.

(The tattoo like birthmark)

(it s black should be black colour but couldn't find one

(it s black should be black colour but couldn't find one.)

(Back in Euphoria)

(Namjoon POV)

We were all sitting in the council room discussing the upcoming ball. Every year we organize a ball to celebrate our little brother's birthday. Every year we hold a ball even if he isn't here. This year he's turning 17.

"What about the food, Hyung?" Jimin asked. "We order from the same bakery in the city as usual.", Yoongi hyung said. "But I want to try something new, hyung. Let's give the chance to another bakery this time from another village. "Jimin said. "I think his ideas are good. A change won't hurt, right?" Hoseok also tagged along with him. Jin hyung thought for a little before speaking." Fine. Let's change it. But from where.?" He asked. Suddenly one of our generals started to speak," Sire, If I may?" Jin nodded at him while permitting him." Speak up, general Song." "There's a bakery in my village. It has the best food I have ever tasted. If you would like I can arrange the order for the ball there when I go home for the weekend." General Song said. "Very well, but I want someone to check as well. If you don't mind I'll let one of my brothers, come and check it." Jin hyung said to general Song. "I don't mind, your majesty." General Song said with a smile. "I'll go hyung, please hyung. I want to go." The said excitedly while raising his hand. "Fine, but you have to arrive within 2 days," Jin said with a stern voice. "Ok hyung," Tae said with a small pout. He never grows up.

Jin turned to the general. "You can leave early for the holiday because the ball is in 2 days of a time. You can leave by tomorrow. "Thank you, sir. I'll take my leave to get my things ready, sire." The general said. Jin hyung permitted him and he left after bowing. "I'll also go and pack my bag, hyung," Tae said before standing up and leaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.