Chapter 7

(Jin POV)

(Before jungkook and minho came in)

We were talking to each other when Hoseok appeared from the crowd and he had a shocked face. He came to me. " Hyung can we talk?" He asked me. " We are talking," I said to him. " I meant in privately, hyung." He said with a done voice. I rolled my eyes and was about to respond when a guest arrived to talk. " Later," I said. 

(Time skip)

It was the longest talk I ever had. He keeps telling me about how talented, kind, blah, blah, blah his daughter is. I may be king, but I know what happens around me and people's intentions. He just wants me to marry his daughter. I signed. I went to hoesok. I noticed that he was acting strangely since he said he wanted to talk to me. " What did you want to talk about ?" I asked him. He took a deep breath and said," I think I know where Jungkook is", he said making me freeze.     " Where?" I asked him. " Here", he said making me a shock. what? My baby brother is here?!!?         " What do you mean, hoseok? How can he be here?" I asked. " I saw him, hyung. It has to be him. Same age, same birthday, and mostly he looks so much like you and Mom, hyung." He said. " But anyone can look like that, right? Even if it was him, why would he be here? Why haven't we seen him earlier?" I asked. " I'm positive it's him, hyung. We never saw him here because today is the first time he came to the capital. He works as a waiter. we only have to see he's wrist, Hyung and we will know." He said trying to convince me. He's right. How many people can look like me and no one else can see the crescent? I called the others to where we were. I was about to speak when someone came from the crowd. He bowed to us and said, " Good evening, your majesties. I'm here to full fill a decrease of prince taehyung. " He said making me confused. " Oh yes. This is Mr. Minho from the bakery in which we ordered the food from Hyungs. "  Tae said and turned to Mr. Minho, "Did you bring him?" He asked eagerly. " Yes, your majesty." Mr.Minho said. "Whom?" Jimin asked the question which was lingering in my mind, well everyone's I think. " You'll see," Tae said. " Where is he?", Tae asked. " Right here." Mr. Minho said stepping away and revealing a boy who was looking at the ground. " Jungkook?" Hoseok said making the boy look at us. What the hell??

(A/N POV)

Everyone in the royal family except Hoseok froze. Everyone was shocked. He looks so much like Jin. " You may leave, Mr. Minho," Hoesok said bringing the others out of the trace. Minho left after bowing while the princes keeps looking at Jin and Jungkook back and forth. Jungkook was looking at Jungkook with curious eyes. ' Why does he look so much like me?', He thought.

Jin stepped near Jungkook and bend to his height. " What is your name, little one?" He asked softly. " Jungkook," Jungkook said softly. The others also came near him making Jungkook a little scared. " Hey, hey, it's ok, little one," Taehyung said while giving him a smile after seeing the fear in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook relaxed. He may have never met him, but he felt so safe among them. " I know this sounds weird but can we have a look at your wrist, kook?" Yoongi said also bending down near Jin. " Why?" Jungkook asked. " We need to see if you are someone we lost a long time ago," Namjoon said. " Plz," Hoseok said. Jungkook wanted to say no, but his heart says to do it. " Ok," Jungkook said making the others smile. Jin slowly took Jungkook's right hand and pulled up his sleeves revealing his birthmark- tattoo. When the princes and the kings saw it, they teared up. They finally found him. Their baby brother was standing in front of the, Jin pulled his sleeves down and reached to hug him. when,

" Jungkook." A voice said in a harsh voice making Jugkook's face pale and tremble in fear. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote, comment and share and follow.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.