Chapter 17

(Time Skip)

(Author's POV)

"Alright, enough of playing. Let's eat something." Jin who was setting out the picnic with Yoongi called for the others. They all came to the picnic area and sat. "That was fun," Jimin said while laughing. "I know hyung, but also tiring," Jungkook said and took a glass of juice and drank it. "As fun it was, you guys must be hungry from all the playing. So eat up." Jin Hyung said while placing the last plate. 

"Wow, Hyung," Hoseok said while grabbing a sandwich

"Wow, Hyung," Hoseok said while grabbing a sandwich. Everyone started eating while talking about different things. "Kookie. After eating shall we both go for a walk." Jin asked. Jungkook who was having a conversation with Hoseok looked at him and said," Sure Hyung.", with a small smile. Namjoon nugged Jin." Do you need anyone to accompany you guys and help you?" Namjoon whispered to Jin who was sitting next to you. Jin shook his head. "No need. I can handle it." Jin replied earning a nod from him. 

(Time skip)

"Shall we?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded. He got up and they both walked in the flower garden in a comfortable silence. " How are you adjusting to the changes?" Jin asked. " Well, still a little shock. Finding out that I'm a prince. It's like I just went from being a baker to a prince in just a few hours and that I was kidnapped when I was little." Jungkook said. "I know it's hard and if you have any issues remember we're always here," Jin said with a smile. "Of course, Hyung," Jungkook said. When they reached the flower garden, they sat down on the bench. "The main reason I wanted you to come with me is because I wanted to talk to you," Jin said while facing Jungkook. "Why Hyung?" Jungkook asked nervously. "Look. You're not in trouble. I just wanted to ask you something and explain." Jin said while holding Jungkook's hand. Jungkook nodded and relaxed. When Jin noticed he asked, "Have you ever seen something not normal about yourself?". "Like what, Hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Like you control or a natural change because of your thoughts or emotions?" Jin asked while looking at Jungkook's behavior. Jungkook hesitated. "It's ok. Tell me," Jin assured him. "Y-Yeah," Jungkook admitted. "Can you explain it to me?" Jin asked.  "I-It's like the water listen to my command. I learned it around 2 years ago. I never told anyone because I was afraid that they'd call me a freak," Jungkook said looking at his lap. "It's not. Look," Jin said and raised his hand towards the plants. As Jungkook watched the plants grew. "H-How?" Jungkook asked in a shocked way. "Listen. In the royal family, every member has a different power. It is a symbol of power and royalty like our tattoo. The tattoo is different according to the different kingdoms. The powers are different according to the person. Like you can control water, I can control nature. Others also have different powers." Jin said. Jungkook nodded in understanding. " C-Can I know the other's powers too?" Jungkook asked. Jin smiled. " Well Yoongi got magic. He would like to make force fields. Namjoon got earth. He can make earthquakes and mudslides. " Hoseok got wind. Fun fact about his power is that he can fly." This made Jungkook's eyes widen. " Wow," Jungkook muttered. "Jimin has fire while Taehyung got Ice. I know they have different powers from each other. It's like a twin thing," Jin said. "W- Well they show me if I asked them to?" Jungook asked. "Of course. Shall we get going then. I'm sure they'll give you a small demonstration about the powers," Jin asked while getting up. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone , Happy New Year!!! Hope this year will be a happy, healthy and enjoyable year for everyone!! Sorry for the short update. I wanted to update fast. 😅

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.