Chapter 8

Thank you all for 1K Views. I'm very grateful for you all.  ❤️️❤️️

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N POV)

The Kims except for Jungkook and looked behind Jungkook to see who called their brother, while Jungkook was shaking in fear. A man emerged from the crowd and yanked Jungkook towards him making him stumble. This action made the brothers angry. Who dared to treat him like that? Jin and Yoongi got up and looked at the man. " What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to leave the house or the damn village?!?" The man kinda yelled to Jungkook's face. 

" Who are you?" Jin asked the man coldly. The man looked up to yell at the man for disturbing him but was dumbfounded to come face to face with the royals. When he saw Jungkook he was pissed off. When he saw Jungkook he didn't see who he was talking to. When he saw the royal family, he panicked. 

" Greetings my lords, I'm his father." the man Mr. Jeon said. The royals were confused. How can he be his father? It can be his guardian who adopted him or the kidnapper. They looked at Jungkook and knew something was wrong. 

" We didn't know he was your son. I must say he has such a great talent. You must be very proud to have him as your son. He looks so much like you." Taehyung said to Mr. Jeon. The others looked confused about what he said. They didn't have a single similarity. But then they realized his plan.

" Of course, sire. He is very talented and of course, he took the good looks from me. He should be talented as  I was the one who took care of him since he was little." Mr. Jeon said not realizing that he gave away the last piece of the puzzle to the royals. 

" We invited him to the palace to appreciate him for his talent as a young chef. We don't find many young talented people. I hope you don't mind." Hoesok said. " Of course not, your majesty." Mr. Jeon said. Gridiness can be seen in his eyes. " Namjoon, will you please go and see if the gift is ready," Jin asked Namjoon who nodded and went. 

The boys watched Mr. Jeon closely all the time in case he realizes what's going on. They also watched how Jungkook was trembling and how hard Mr.Jeon was holding Jungkook. The boys were angry but kept their cool to catch the person who ruined their happiness. Their brother Kidnapper.

"If I may I ask, your majesties. What is the prize?" Mr.Jeon asked. " A big prize. A Very big prize." Yoongi said smirking watching Namjoon emerged from the crowd with guards. When Mr. Jeon saw the smirk, he looked at where the young prince was looking and saw the guards. Then he realized what was going on. That's when he realized he was caught. 

Before the guards can reach him, he moved Jungkook to the front and took out the knife he was hiding for an emergency, and kept it against Jungkook's neck. " One step forward, he dies." He yelled. All the guards and the Kims froze. The guests and the workers also froze and looked at them. Jungkook was having fear and confusion due to not knowing what was wrong and because of the knife in his throat.

"Let him go," Jin said. " Why should I when I know that I'm gonna die anyway, huh? He's the key for me to escape from here." Jeon said while pressing the knife more to Jungkook's throat making Jungkook whimper. He was overwhelmed. He didn't know what was going on. He can feel a slight pain in his neck and feel blood dripping down his neck. While the other princes and the king tried to talk to Mr.Jeon to free Jungkook, Mr.Jeon didn't notice Prince Namjoon making his way to them slowly. When he was near enough he quickly took the knife out of Mr. Jeon's hand, who turned around in surprise and before he could do anything, namjoon knocked him out. Jungkook wasn't lucky. When Mr.Jeon turned, in the process he pushed Jungkook forward hard sending him to the floor and hitting his head hard on the ballroom floor. When he fell to the ground he couldn't get up. All the exhaustion came to him in one moment. He heard multiple voices calling him.  some shoes coming towards him was the last thing he saw before the darkness consumed him. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for 1K views again.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share and follow.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.