Chapter 18

(Hoseok POV)

We were all waiting for Jin Hyung and Jungkook. "Do you think he'll take it well?" I asked no one. "I hope so," Jimin said. "I think he will. I do have a feeling that he knows something." Yoongi Hyung said. "Why is that, Hyung?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi Hyung just shuddered. 

"Hyungs, tae, Look." Jimin suddenly said pointing at the distance when I looked at where he was pointing. I saw Jin Hyung and Jungkook while talking and laughing.  "That's a good sign," Namjoon said and we all nodded. "Hey, Guys," Jin said as they got near us. Jungkook came running and sat in front of me. " Hyung, I have a question?" He said. "Ask, little one," I said. "Is it true, you have wind power?" He asked in excitement. I nodded with a smile. "So can you fly? or make something or someone float." Jungkook asked excitedly. I chuckled. "Well, I can fly. And about moving stuff or people in the air. Well, kind of. For an example." I said and I got up while making him also stand up. I backed away a little and concentrated on him. Suddenly he yelped because of the feeling of being lifted off the ground. "YAH!!! Don't lift him too much off the ground. If he falls, he'll get injured." Yoongi Hyung shouted. I slowly put him back on the ground. "Wow. That's so cool." Jungkook said smiling widely. "Not that much," I said while going back to my previous sitting place. "Why not, Hyung? You can move things, throw things, and the best part, you can fly like Peter Pan." He said while dramatically putting his hands in the air. I chuckled. "Fine, it's cool," I said. 

"What about mine?" Taehyung asked. "Mine too." Jimin also said looking at the maknae. "Your guy's ones are cool too," Jungkook said. "Do you want to see?" Tae asked excitedly. Jungkook nodded fast in excitement. Tae raised his hand at the water bottle and concentrated. As they watched the water froze. "Wow" Jungkook muttered. "Cool, right?" Tae asked and Jungkook nodded. "Mine is kind of connected to him," Jimin said. "How so, hyung?" Jungkook said. "Well......." Jimin said and raised his hand turning his palm up and suddenly his palm caught on fire. Jungkook's mouth wide open with wide eyes making others chuckle. After he recovered he turned to Namjoon expectedly. "Well, mine is earth," Namjoon said and he turned his hand to the earth, and as they watched the earth, and as they watched the earth to a mud puddle. "Wow," Jungkook said. "Well, I won't say wow. I don't think it's that good." Namjoon said shuddering. "Hyung, what do you mean it's not good? That is so cool. One way if you garden, you don't need to make the earth and you can also use it in a war." Jungkook said. "Well, you're right," Namjoon said. 

Jungkook turned to Yoongi and looked at him expectedly. Yoongi saw it and gave a low chuckle. He simply closed his eyes and muttered something. Suddenly it started to rain, not any rain........a flower rain. Jungkook started giggling while spinning while stretching his arms. The elders watched him fondly. After a while when it stopped, he looked at Yoongi." That's so cool,hyung. What else can you do?" Jungkook excitement laced in his voice. "Many things. I'll show more later." Yoongi said making Jungkook a little sulk but he nodded. "Well, since we all showed, what about you, kook?" Hoseok asked. 

Jungkook feels everyone's looking at him expectedly. He took a deep breath and moved his hand to Jin's water cup which was filled and concentrated. While everyone looked the water rose from it. They looked amazed but they were amazed when it started to change into different shapes. "That's so freaking awesome," Taehyung said after Jungkook put the water back into the cup, jumping in excitement. Jin came near Jungkook." Did you learn it by yourself?" He asked. Jungkook nodded shyly. Jin smiled and patted his head softly. "I'm proud of you." He said earning a big smile from Jungkook. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. I wated to say that I will not be able to update more frequently as when I startred the book. I'm so stressed out with my work and today I'm down with a virus flu. Sorry, I will try to update soon but no promises.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share and follow.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.

'