Chapter 5

(Jungkook POV)

It was the day of the ball. The last two days were hectic. We finished everything last night. I, chunga noona, Jisung, and Felix Hyung got everything ready to go to the palace. We will be coming the next day because the ball will be held the whole night. We packed a pair of clothes and our uniform for the service. I'm so excited. It's my first time going out of the village. When I woke up today, I woke up in a good mood. I think it must be because my stepfather wasn't there.  We packed all the things we baked for the ball and loaded them into the first delivery cart. We got into the second cart after saying bye to the others and we were off. 

(Delivery cart- Ignore the written words)

(The cart they use )

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Time skip)

The way to the capital was beautiful. We reached the capital and it looked so beautiful. When we entered the capital walls, we were met with busy streets. People were going here and there. Knights and Nobel men on horses. Carts taking goods to shops, people going and coming out of shops. We made our way to the palace cause it was already evening and the ball will start in about 3 hours. When the palace came into view, we were awstructed. It was magnificent. We went inside and the guards looked through the stuff before letting u in through the gates. I heard people whispering around us while we got out of the cart. " Look at the little boy. He's cute.", " Is it me or does the kid looks so much like the late queen and king Seokjin." I heard everything but decided to ignore the last one. We went in and we straightly went to the kitchen. We prepared everything we needed to prepare. I started to make my fruit punch and the other drinks and help the others with the food. After getting everything set, we changed into our work uniform for the ball. Our one was different from the others showing that we were not workers of the palace but workers from the bakery. 

( The uniform for the bakery workers)

(Time skip)

We were ready for service. I was to serve drinks to all the guests. The guests started coming into the ballroom and the royal family came after a while but I couldn't see them because of the crowd. We got the order to serve the items we are assigned for. Well. here goes nothing. 

(Jimin POV)

(Before the ball start)

We were getting ready for the ball. My baby brother is turning 17 today but we can't celebrate it with him. We couldn't celebrate one of his birthdays together. Today everyone is not in a good mood, but I have a good feeling today." Who knows maybe Kookie will befound today?", I laughed at that thought. I already got ready and went outside the others already in the small living room area. I gave them a small smile and sat down. We were sitting in a comfortable silence until the guard came and informed us that it was time to go. We entered the hall when we were announced and everyone bowed. We went to the front of the ballroom when I saw Taehyung looking for something or someone. He was acting odd since the day he came back from the visit to the bakery. We asked him what was wrong but he didn't say anything not even to me, his twin. The ball officially started after arrival, the servers started to serve the drinks and appetizers. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back everyone. My final exams finshed yesterday. I'll be uploading more frequently since I have a 1 week break.  

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.