Chapter 13

(A/N POV)

(After breakfast)

All the decided to go to the living room. They all sat on the sofa. Jungkook sat between Hoseok and Namjoon. Jin and Suga in one and Jimin and Taehyung in another one. Jungkook kept his head on Hoseok's shoulder thinking deeply. Namjoon noticed and asked," What's wrong kooki?" That caught everyone's attention. "I I um....." Jungkook started. " Just ask buny, nothing to be scared of," Yoongi said softly. " Um, T-Today m-my boss and the others are leaving. C- can I say g- goodbye to them?" Jungkook asked looking at his lap. Jin got up from his seat and kneeled in front of Jungkook and raised Jungkook's jin slowly making him face him. " Of course kook. Do you want to meet them here or outside?" Jin asked. "H-Here," Jungkook said after a few seconds. Jin smiled looked at Jimin and nodded. Jimin went outside and came back after a while. Jin went back to his seat. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door and Jin said "Come in." A guard came in and bowed to them. " The people from the bakery are here, sire." He said. " Send them in," Jin said. The guard bowed and went outside and Minho and the other bakery people came inside. "Good morning, your majesties." They said while bowing. "Good morning to you all. I know you all were about to head back home. Jungkook wants to give his farewell to you guys before you guys leave." Jin said. They all looked at Jungkook as he went near them gave everyone a farewell and thanked them for taking care of him. He hugged Chunga. "We're gonna miss you kiddo," Minho said ruffling his hair. "This is the stuff you brought with you when we came here," Felix said while giving him his bag. "Thank you," Jungkook said and they all went away. 

Jungkook went back to his seat before stopping mid-way and slowly changing his way to Jin's direction. Everyone looked at each other in confusion but didn't say anything. Jungkook went in front of him and gave him a hug surprising everyone. "Thank you." He said. 

(Jin POV)

(In the same morning)

I woke up in the morning with a bright feeling. My baby brother is back. I got up and got ready for the day and went out and met with a surprising scene. My annoying little brothers were already up and some were all ready for the day ahead. They didn't notice because of their conversation. " Am I seeing things or is everyone all ready to wake so early? I never thought I'd see this in my life." Jin said scaring them in the process because of catching them in surprise. "Hyung," Tae whined. "What?!? You all never wake up even if there is an earthquake. Especially you yoongi." I said looking at Yoongi with a pointy look. " Well, I woke up remembering that my baby brother is back home. Why should I sleep when my dream has come true." Yoongi said. Well, he did have a point there... I sat next to Taehyung while greeting a good morning which they returned.

(Jin's look)

 We were in a comfortable silence when Jimin chuckled

 We were in a comfortable silence when Jimin chuckled. We all turned to him giving him a question look. "What is it, Chim?" Hoseok asked. " You know before we went to the ball, I went to Juugkook's room and I had this weird feeling. I thought,' Like it's not like he'll appear in the ball.', but he did." We all laughed. " He did appear when we didn't expect though," Yoongi admitted. " What are we going to do with that Jeon, Hyung?" Tae asked. Everyone's mood went gloomy by remembering him. "Is that even a question Tae? We'll make him regret that he was even born." Yoongi said darkly. His powers started to make an impact around us. "Yoongi control yourself. Your power is showing." I warned him " Sorry hyung." He said while gaining control. "When are we going to tell him about the powers, hyung?" Namjoon asked. "In a few days. He might have not found out about it yet and if he hasn't we don't want to give him more surprises at this point." I said earning approving nods. "I'm going to wake Kook up. " I said getting up. I turned to the two maknaes. " You both go and change into your formal wear," I said. " Hyung, can we please come with you to wake him up," Tae asked giving me pledding eyes. The other also looked at me like him. Heck, even Yoongi. "Fine. But after that, you both need to change. Let's go." I said and everyone got up and together we went to wake up the younger. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back!!!!!!!!! Sorry for uploding late. I was having some alone time after my course ended. I'm writing the sory on my free time so I'll try to uplod again soon.

Thank you for 4.4k reads. I'm very grateful for you guys motivation and wishes you guys give me. I've thinking of a nickname to my reader and came up with Chingu. Chingu means friends in korean. I hope you'll love it . 

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.