Chapter 15

(Jimin POV)

I can't wait for the picnic. It's been a long time since we had one. Since Kookie is also joining us, this is going to be so much fun. "Since it's still morning, first we need to get some work done. Then after lunch, we can go out, have some family time and a picnic. Kookie's going to need some rest too." Jin Hyung said sternly, showing no arguments. We all nodded except Kook who whined. "Why not now, hyung?" Kookie asked making Jin Hyung smile. "Kookie, it's still morning and you also have a concussion. By the time we go, with a rest of your concussion, you might get well and if you do, I promise, I'll get banana milk for you at the picnic." Jin Hyung said and a big grin appeared and he shook his head yes. Yoongi Hyung chuckled at him, "Now get some rest." He said. Jungkook held Hyung's hand and said. "Please, can someone stay?" "I'll stay," I said stepping forward. "I finished my work and I don't have anything to do anyway," I said looking at Jin Hyung. "OK then. We'll meet here again in 2 hours. Have some rest kookie." Jin Hyung said and kissed him on the forehead. As everyone left, I removed my shoes and got in the bed with Jungkook. "You don't want to sleep, right?" I asked and he shook his head. I smiled."Well, what do you want to do? You can ask me questions if you like?" He thought for a moment and nodded. "We'll ask questions from each one, what do you say?" He nodded. "You go first." He thought for a moment. "What's your favourite colour?" Jungkook asked. "Mine blue," I said. "What do you like working in the bakery?" I asked. Jungkook thought for a minute. "I like working in the bakery because I get to work and meet people and I love cooking." He said. "What's your favourite food?" He asked. "Hmm, I can't decide, I love food. I think I'll go for Dumplings." He hummed. "What's your favourite food?" I asked curiously. "I like noodles." He said. " Ohh, you need to try Jin Hyung's recipe. It's so good." I said. "What we're our parents like?" Jungkook asked making me freeze. "Well, our father and mother were good rulers. They were kind and generous, and they never treated anyone badly. They were good parents too. They always took care of us. They never let their work bother them. When you were kidnapped, they searched for you everywhere. They never gave up. They both passed away from a sickness." I said softly. "I wish I could I could meet them," Jungkook said snuggling into me. "Not only you, kook. Mom and Dad would too." I said snuggling to him. We were in a comfortable silence. I heard a slight snore. I smiled looking at him and saw him sleeping. Unkowingly I also fell asleep.

 Unkowingly I also fell asleep

(Yoongi POV)

I signed finishing the last paper. I have never worked this fast in my life. My bunny's return is having an impact. After seen him again after so many years is wonderful. Seeing him grow up made me sad because of how much, we missed him. I'm not going to let that kidnapper have a quick death. I got up and went to Jungkook's room and met a quick sense. Jungkook and Jimin sleeping while hugging each other. I went to the other side and sat near Kook. I slowly pushed his hair from his face. How would have it been if she hadn't been kidnapped? I heard the door opening again. I looked up to see, the others except Jin Hyung. "I thought I was first" Tae said pouting as he was the one who opened the door. I put a finger in front of my mouth and shushed him. He saw Kookie and Chim and smiled. Everyone came and sat around the room while Tae went and at on Chim said. "When I see him, I see how much we missed on his life," Namjoon said. " I know, but now we have him with us, so we can take care of him and protect him," Hoseok said earning nods from us. 

I saw him start to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Kook. A smile came to his face which made me chuckle. He looked at me, "Oh, hyung. When did you get here?" He asked sleepily. "Not long. The others are hear too." I said. He turned around and saw others. He gave them a sleepy smile. "Hyung, why didn't you tell me that there were cuddles? I would have also stayed." Tae complained. "I didn't think. He didn't want to sleep, so we asked each other questions and we eventually fell asleep." He said. Before anyone could talk, the door opened revealing Jin Hyung. He looked around and saw Jungkook and Jimin sleeping while hugging each other. He smiled and looked at me," I've never seen you finish your work that quickly, yoongi. I was surprised. When your secretary brought all the work you finished." He said. " Well, I finished it quickly because the more and quick I finished, the more I could spend time with Jungkook," I said. "Well, it's almost lunchtime. Shall we wake Kook up?" Namjoon asked. Jin Hyung nodded.  I slowly shook Kook. "Kook, wake up. It's for lunch." He groaned a little but slowly woke up. He blinked and turned and saw Jimin who next to him giving him a sleepy smile. "Time to wake up. We have a picnic to attend." Tae said. Jungkook started to come around to the word 'picnic'. "Now both of you get up and was your faces. Let's all go for a lunch together." Jin Hyung said. They both got up and went to wash their faces. Jimin was the first to come out, then followed by Jungkook. Together we all went out. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone , sorry for not uploading in the last few weeks. I'm stuck with college work and some personal problems . I don't even have time breath this days. I will be uploading as I can. I don't have a christmas holiday this time.☹.Please bear with me. 

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.