Chapter 12

(Jungkook POV)

Italic- Thoughts

I opened my eyes feeling someone caressing my head. I groaned in annoyance and turned around. I heard a few chuckles but I ignored it. "Wake up kookie." I heard someone say. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a balcony. I frowned at it. My room never had a balcony, and why is my mattress so soft?  That's when all the thoughts came crashing down on me. I turned around to meet with six smiling faces. "Good morning, kookie." Jin Hyung said with a smile. "Good morning, Jin hyung." I said. "Come on, it's time to wake up. You might still have the concussion. I'll help you to change the bandage and clothing." Jin Hyung said. I slowly got up from the bed with Jin Hyungs' help and went to the bathroom. Jimin Hyung got the bath ready and they both went out so I can get a bath. After washing I called for Jin Hyung. He came in, helped me wrap myself in a towel, and applied the medicine. I hissed when the medicine touched my wounds, he muttered sweet words to calm me while applying while slowly blowing it to make it feel less painful. After bandaging it he helped me to go back to the other room in my room which turned out to be a closet. I had never seen a closet this big before. 

There I saw Taehyung Hyung in the closet

There I saw Taehyung Hyung in the closet. When he saw us he smiled. " I chose an outfit for you, kookie. You have to wear it. It will look good on you." Tae Hyung said. "O-ok hyung," I said. "Ok, now leave tae. Go and get ready and go to the dining room with the others." Jin Hyung said. Tae Hyung nodded and left but not before kissing my forehead. I blushed a little at this. Jin Hyung chuckled at it. " Come on. Let's get you changed." He gave me the clothes to change and waited outside. After finishing I called him back in. I was having a headache now. This concussion is making it hard for me to walk as well. I'm glad that Jin Hyung is helping me. The outfit was comfy but also formal. (A/N: Jin was already in his work clothes) 

I wasn't able to go down the stairs because I started to get dizzy after a few steps

I wasn't able to go down the stairs because I started to get dizzy after a few steps. Stupid concussion. Jin Hyung saw my struggle and helped me, carrying me until the last stair.

(A/N POV)

As they came to the last stair, Jin placed Jungkook down, held his hand, and led the way to the dining room. On the way, they met servants and guards who bowed at them and smiled at Jungkook. Jungkook was feeling shy after many people bowed at him and hid behind Jin while still holding his hand making Jin chuckle at his antics. When they arrived, everyone in the dining room looked at them. They met with the site of their youngest brother hiding behind their eldest brother. They all smiled at how cute he looked. "Good morning, kookie," Jimin said. "G-good morning hyung." Jungkook said. Jin and Jungkook sat in the head chair and Jungkook sat next to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at this while the others were jealous.The servants came and served the food. There was many food on the table making Jungkook's mouth water. He has never seen that much food in his life. Everyone started to serve themselves and eat. But Jungkook never touched his plate. He never has eaten together with someone at a table and he was never allowed to eat without permission from his stepfather. The others noticed that he was not eating. "Why aren't you eating? bunny? Don't you like the food?" Hoesok asked. "It's not that. Don't we need permission to eat?"  Jungkook asked. The other brothers looked confused. "What do you mean?" Jimin asked. "I-I mean like don't you need permission to eat ?" Jungkook asked in a low voice. The brothers except Jungkook were angry. They never showed it because they didn't want Jungkook to be scared. "You can eat whatever you want kookie. You can just ask the cooks or the servants and they'll make it for you." Jin said with a smile.  Taehyung took Jungkook's plate and started to plate food. After plating he kept it in front of Jungkook. "Come on kook, eat." Taehyung said encouragingly. Jungkook slowly took his fork and knife and cut a piece of bacon before eating it. His face lightened up with the taste. He never got to eat bacon before. The brothers saw his reaction and were happy and sad. Happy that they finally have their brother, sad because he had to suffer that much. They all continued to do their work. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone , sorry for not uploading in the last few weeks. I was busy with  collage work. I'll be writing my finals of my last semester of my course soon. I can't wait to get this course finsh.  

p.s: I'm struggling not to kill my lectureres. 

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.