Chapter 14

(A/N POV)

The common room was comfortable silence after the bakery members left. Jungkook was still holding onto his bag. 

"Kookie.", Namjoon said gaining everyone's attention. "Yes, Hyung?" Jungkook asked while lifting his head from Hoseok's shoulder. "I was wondering, would you like to start learning again?" Namjoon asked. "R -really?" Jungkook asked excitedly. They all saw his eyes shine in excitement when he asked Namjoon. They all felt sad. How can he suffer so much?!?! " Of course kookie. If you want to you will. I'll teach you myself." Namjoon said while smiling. "Of course Hyung. I want to.", Jngkook said smiling. He went to Namjoon and gave him and said, "Thank you." Namoon made him sit on his lap and caressed his head. "No problem, little one." "Well, I'm teaching you to sword fight," Jimin said. "I'm teaching him archery," Hoseok said while smiling. "I'll teach him horse riding. " Taehyng said nearly jumping in excitement. "Calm down guys. He'll start learning when he's well and fit." Jin said. "But-" Jngkook started. "No kookie. You are not fine yet. You still have a concussion and you're not starting your studies until your bruises heal." Jin said in a stern but kind way. Jungkook pouted but nodded. Everyone cooed at the sight. "Don't worry, kook. You'll be studying in no time. Jin Hyung is strict about everyone's health. He's just looking after everyone." Namjoon said. 

"So kookie, I hear that you make most of the baked items as well as the fruit punch, Is it true? " Yoongi asked for the first time in a while. Everyone except Hoseok and Taehyng looked at Jungkook in surprise, who shyly nodded. "It's not only that hyung, some food items there were Jungkook's recipes he created," Taehyung said making everyone more shocked. " Dan, my little brother is a genius who already created recipes when he was only 16. Never felt this stupid before." Jimin muttered to himself. "Looks like my youngest brother at least loves to cook. I was giving up hope that I would ever have no partner to cook with." Jin said looking happy. "Which ones did you make, bunny? " Hoseok asked excitedly. "I um made the mix berry punch, strawberry cookies, banana cake, and the mix berry cheesecake were my recipes. For yesterday's event, I made the chicken pastry, chicken pie the seafood puffs, and the mix berry punch." Jungkook said. "No way!! The mixed berry cheesecake was your recipe ?!?!?! That's my favorite." Hoseok said excitedly. "Tre. You should have seen his reaction after he had his first bite. He hogged down the cake." Yoongi said earning a glare from Hoseok then they heard giggles. Everyone looked at Jungkook as he giggled while looking at Hoseok. " Glad you liked it, Hobi Hyung," Jngkook said. Hoseok gasped. "He gave me a nickname.: He yelled. That's when everyone realizes it. They were jealous and happy. Jealous that they didn't get a nickname, happy because he was slowly feeling comfortable with them. "I also want one." Taehyung poted. Jngkook thought for a moment. " What about Tae-Tae?" Jungkook asked looking at taehyung. Tehyung's pout turned into a wide boxy smile. "I love it." He said and went to Jungkook and carried him and twirled him feeling the room with giggles and laughter. Everyone smiled at this action but quickly became alarmed when Jungkook hissed in pain. Taehyung quickly stopped and sat him on the chair. " Are you ok, kookie? Did I hurt you?" Taehyung asked frakly. "It's fine hyung," Jungkook said, his face showing a little pain but it was well seen by the brothers can see it. "Don't lie, kookie. You are in pain and we can see it, don't hide it. We won't hurt or be angry at you for expressing feelings. " Jin said looking at Jungkook with a sad smile. "I'm sorry hyungs," Jungkook said looking down. "It's ok. Just don't do it gain. Ok?" Yoongi said while kneeling next to Tae and Hobi. Jungkook nodded. "Now tell us, what hurts bunny?"Yoongi asked. "M-My ribs hyung," Jungkook muttered. "See? That wasn't hard, was it? I'm gonna check what's wrong, ok?" Jin said. Jungkook nodded. They carried him back to his room and laid him on the bed, making him lap his pillow. Tae slowly caressed his head while Jin took his shirt away and unwrapped the bandage on his ribs. It was still purple but turning more dark color. Jin frowned. It wasn't supposed to happen. 

"Kookie, I'm going to touch your ribs, and if it's hurting badly, tell me." Jin Hyung said and Jungkook nodded. Namjoon held Jungkook's hand in comfort. Jin gently pressed his ribs a little in different places earning hisses from Jungkook from time to time. He pressed a place earning a yelp from Jungkook. "Aah," Jungkook screamed while tightening his grip on Namjoon's hand earning worried glances from the others. " Is he ok??" Hoseok asked. "Well, not quite," Jin said. "What do you mean, hyung?" Yoongi asked. "I think a rib or two might be fractured. It's better if we get it confirmed." Jin said and turned to Hoseok. " Can you inform someone to go and bring the physician, hobi?" Jin asked. "Sure, hyung," Hoseok said and left. "H-Hyung?" A small voice whispered. They turned to the voice, looking at Kook. Sensing his distress Jin held his free hand and squeezed it. "There is nothing to worry about. The physician is a good one. He'll look at your ribs and wrap it up with medicine." Jin said. : B-But can't you do it, hyung?" Jungkook asked. "I can kookie, but we need to be sure about the injury. It can be deadly and we need to be sure." Jin said but Jungkook still didn't look convinced. "How about this? If you let the doctor examine you, we'll go on a picnic." Jin said. Jungkook's eyes sparkled in the world 'picnic.' 

"P-promise?"Jungkook aaksed sowing his pinky. Everyone chucked and Jin held his pinky, "Promise." "Hyung the physician will be here in a few minutes. Hoseok who came in the tie Jin was convincing Jungkook infor them. After a few minutes of silence, there was a knock on the door. "Come in," Jin said. They opened and entered a middle-aged man. He was wearing white robes, and carrying a black bag which had the royal crescent. "Good Morning your majesties." He said while bowing. "Good morning, physician Chen." Jin greeted back. " How many I assist you with your majesties?" Physician Chen asked. "I believe you heard about our youngest brother's return?" Jin asked earning a smile and a nod. "Well, he has damaged his ribs, I took a look but I believe it might be broken. Would you please take a look?" Jin asked. "Certainly your majesties." Physician Chen said and came near the bed and placed the medicine bag on the floor. He looked at Jungkook and smiled. "Hello. You must be Prince Jungkook. It's a great honor to meet you, my prince." Physician Chen said. "I-It's nice to meet you too," Jungkook said with a small smile. Physician Chen kneeled near the bed and said, "I'm going to check your ribs and see if it's broken or not, my prince." He earned a nod from Jungkook. He slowly started to press Jungkook's ribs to see the damage and earned a few whimpers in pain. After checking he got up and looked toward the other princes, especially at King Jin. "It seems like they are only bruised, your majesties but there are also 2 ribs that are fractured. Please apply on the ribs 2 times a day and bandage it. He will be ok in around 2 weeks." Physican Chen said handing a small container which he took from his bag to Prince Jimin. "We will. Thank you, Physician Chen." Namjoon said with a smile. Physician Chen gave everyone a last bow before taking their permission and leaving the room. " Well, it isn't as bad as we thought, who's ready for a picnic?" Jin asked earning cheers from the youngsters. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the longest chapter I have ever written. Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share and follow.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.