Chapter 9

(Namjoon POV)

(Before knocking  Mr.Jeon out)

Finally. Our brother, our maknae is back. I am almost crying with happiness. Jin Hyung was about to hug him when someone kinda yelled at Jungkook. We all were confused when that man said that he was Jungkook's father. We all were confused when he said he was Jungkook's father. We knew it was either a person who adopted him or the person who kidnapped him. We couldn't act risky here. Taehyung's words confused me but I quickly understood his plan. He was trying to get the truth out of him. He gave the last piece to complete the puzzle by saying he was the one who cared for him since he was little. When JIn Hyung said to go and check if the reward for Jungkook was ready, I knew he meant to bring the guards to arrest him. When I came back I saw Yoongi Hyung talking with the man and when Hyung saw me he smirked while saying something to the man. The man turned to where Yoongi Hyung was looking and he looked confused. When he saw me with the guards, he panicked. We were right, it was. He suddenly brought Jungkkok in front of him and pulled out a knife and kept it in his neck. How the hell did he get that past the guards into the ballroom?!? While the others try to talk him out, I quietly went behind him and disarmed him when he turned I quickly knocked him out. In the process of turning when the man turned, he pushed Jungkook to the ground causing Jungkook to hit his head on the floor hard.  We all yelled his name before going to him while the guards came and arrested the now knocked-out kidnapper. I kneeled near him and slowly turned him around to see that he is unconcision and his head was bleeding. Jin Hyung knocked out the kidnapper and the others also came to us. Jin hyung also knelt and held Jungkook's head and examined the wound. " It's a little deep. We need to snitch it. Let's take him to our quarters." Jin hyung said. I looked up and saw that everyone in the ballroom was now looking at us. "are we going to announce about him, hyung?" Jimin asked. Jin hyung thought for a second and looked at the crowd. " Well, there is no point in hiding it now. Namjoon pick him up." I nodded. I picked him up and Taehyung came and kept his clean handkerchief on the wound to slop the bleeding. " We have an announcement." Jin Hyung's voice boomed across the whole. " Our lost brother, the youngest prince of the kingdom has been found." He said. Everyone gasped. Jin hyung beckoned me to come closer to him. I went near him and made sure that the crowd can see Jungkook's face even though I know that they know his face by now.  Jin hyung pointed at jungkook and said, " This is Kim Jungkook. The youngest prince of the kingdom." There was silence for a few seconds and then a loud cheer.  

We all smiled before we left the ballroom to over to the private floor while the guards dragged the unconscious man to the dungeons. We straightly went to Jungkook's room which he have got ready in case he came back while Jin Hyung went and brought his medical kit. I lay him on the bed and let Jin hyung attend to his wound. Jimin bought a bowl of water and kept it on the nightstand. Jin Hyung is the only one among us who knows about medicine and he doesn't any of us call the physician and only calls him if it was something he needs help dealing with. In simple words, he made the physician lose his job. He cleaned the wound slowly using the wet cloth when he stopped the wound bleeding. While cleaning Jungkook whimpered a little causing Taehyung who was sitting next to him on the bed on the other while holding his hand to whisper sweet words while caressing his head with his free hand even though Jungkook can't hear him. When Jin Hyung finched stitching it he bandaged it and got up. " Let him rest, he will wake up in about an hour or two. He has a concussion for sure." Jin hyung said. " Hyung, is this a wound in his cheek?" Tae asked. All of us turned to see what he said. Jin hyung again sat in the bed and looked at Jungkook's face. I couldn't see it at first but then I saw something on his cheek, a little purplish thing. I couldn't see it clearly because it was covered with something. " Isn't that makeup?" Hoseok asked. Jin hyung took the wet cloth and used it to clean where the mark is. Sure enough, there is a bruise. Hyung cleaned his whole face using the wet cloth, sure enough, there were bruises all over his face. Did that man -  " Tae, help me to remove his shirt." Jin hyung said. Tae slowly made Kook sit up while Jin Hyung took his shirt off. What I saw made my blood boil. 

(A/N POV)

Scares, bruises. His thin body was covered in bruises. Some were purple and some were infected. All the Kim brothers were feeling the same thing. Anger and sadness. Sadness because of what their brother has gone through and anger at that man for doing this to him. Jin made the younger lie-down and treated his wounds. Hoseok turned around because he couldn't look at the wounds of his brothers. sure, he is a general but he couldn't see his own family in that spot. Never. All the brothers were crying silently. When Jin turned him around, it just added more fuel to the anger they had. Jimin went to Hoseok and hugged not being able to see them anymore. Hoseok hugged him back. Tae gripped Jungkook's hand tightly. "Jimin, will you please go and bring a comfortable shirt or a hoodie for Jungkook.," Jin said after finishing bandaging up. Jimin nodded and went to get it. " How dare he? He will pay for this. He will pay for what he did to our brother." Yoongi said while grinting his teeth and clenching his fists. " Oh, he will. He will  regret being born." Hoseok said. " He will beg for his death for what I'm about to do to him," Jin said in a deep voice. Jin and Hoseok are the most calm brothers out of everyone but if you anger them you better run. If you angered both of them, you better hide. If you angered all of them you better vanish. No one can get away after hurting any brother, especially their maknae. Jimin came back with a hoodie and gave it to Jin. Jin with the help of Taehyung made Jungkook wear it. " Taehyung, stay with him. If he wakes up send the guard who I stationed outside. The rest of us are going to visit that man." Jin said with a smirk. " Hyung, I will stay with Tae and Jungkook." Jimin said after seeing Taehyungs, disappointed face because he couldn't join them. Jin nodded and went to the dungeons with the rest of the brothers while leaving Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook in the room but not before stationing a guard outside of the room. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is the longest chapter I have written in my entire time on writing stories.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share and follow.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜