Chapter 10

(Namjoon POV)

We walked straightly to the dungeons. Anger is radiated from us. We went to where the man is held. He was tied up to the wall with chains. He was still unconscious. "Wake him up." Yoongi Hyung said coldly. The guard brought a bucket of cold water and gasped. "Rise and shine." Jin Hyung sang in a creepy way which made me shiver in fear. " Let's get straitly to the point. Who are you?" Jin Hyung asked. No reply. Jin Hyung looked at Hoseok and nodded. Hoseok took a whip from the table, went to the tied-up man, and whipped him hard. The man yelled in pain. " Who.are.you?" Jin Hyung asked in a cold tone. " Je- Jeon Hojun." The man said. "See, that wasn't hard. was it?" Jin Hyung said in a mocking tone. " Why did you kidnap our brother?" Yoongi Hyung asked. " I didn't - " He was cut off by his scream due to Hoseok whipping." Stop lying. We know it was you." Hoesok growled at the man. " Fine. It was me. So what?" The man spat at Hoseok's face. Hoseok smirked evilly. " Because of you, we lost our happiness. Because of you, our brother lost his childhood. He was fucking abused all these years by you."  Hoseok yelled angrily. " Jeon's eyes went wide. " H-How" I chuckled. "You thought we won't know? You'll pay for what you did for our brother. You'll beg for your death. But you won't get it easily. " I chuckled. With that we all started beating him, whipping him. He yelled in pain, but do we care? No. A guard entered the dungeon. " Sorry for disturbing your majesties. Prince Jimin wanted me to inform you that Prince Jungkook is awake." When he said that we all stopped.  We all looked at each other and smiled. " Thank you. We will be there." Jin Hyung said to the guard and turned to the guard who was on duty in the dungeons. " Call the physician and make sure he doesn't bleed to death. " The guard nodded and bowed as we walked out of the dungeon. " Get cleaned up before going to meet him. Wait near his door after you finished. We'll go together." We all nodded and quickly went to our rooms to change. We all got out at the same time after getting ready. The guard who was stationed outside bowed to us before we dismissed him. Jin Hyung took a deep breath and opened the door. 

(Jungkook POV) 

I heard voices. It's 2 voices. I feel a little pain in my hand. I groaned due to the pain and I heard the voices stopped. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the light. I slowly looked around the room. It was not the servant quaters. The room was big. It was painted in white and gold and I can see a balcony to my right side. In front of me there were2 doors.  I had never seen this kind of luxurious room in my life. 'Where am I?' I thought. "Jungkook?" I heard a familiar voice calling me. I felt someone holding my left hand. I looked at the person who was holding my hand and met with a prince. I see another prince standing next to him while smiling at me. " W- what" I tried to speak but couldn't because of the dryness in my throat.  Sensing this, the prince holding my hand gave me a glass of water from the nightstand and slowly lifted my head, and helped me drink it. He helped me to sit on the bed after keeping the glass back while the other prince went outside and came. " W-what happened?" I asked them. They both smiled and asked me. " What can you remember, kook?" the same prince who was holding my hand asked.  I tried to remember when it hit me. The ball, meeting the royal family, my stepfather, the way he kept a knife in my throat, then I was pushed to the ground and everything went black. My hand immediately went to my neck where I felt a bandage. "I guess you remembered what happening the other prince asked. I nodded but whimpered due to the pain in my head. "Be careful, Jin hyung said that you'll have a concussion because of the hit." The prince said. " Who are you?" I asked him giving him a confused look. "I'm JImin and this I Taehyung ." The prince said pointing at the prince who was holding my hand earlier. " How are you feeling ?"  Prince Taehyung asked. " My head and neck hurt a little when I move, your majesties," I said. " No titles, just call us hyungs." Prince - I mean Jimin Hyung said. " Ok, H-hyung." I said earning a smile from them. " Hyungs, why am I hear? shouldn't be in a clinic or the servant quaters? Why are you here? I mean I'm ok with you hyungs, but where are Minho Hyung and Chunga Unnie?" I asked. "Woah, woah. calm down. I know you have a lot of questions but let's wait for the elder four to come ok?" Tae Hyung said. " Ok, hyung," I said. I went to loosen my shirt's top button when my hand didn't meet a button where it was supposed to be. Then I realized I was wearing a hoodie. Panicked rush over me. Did they see the bruises? Before I could ask anything they opened leaving the four elders of the royal family. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi  everyone , sorry for not uploading in the last few weeks. I was busy with some personal things and collage work. I'll try to upload more soon.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.