New Beggining

When I reopened my eyes instead of my leaking roof I saw a cave. This scared me so I tried to jump up and look at my surroundings but I couldn't, my body didn't listen to me, or rather it was to heavy for me to lift, so I looked at my hand and was surprised seeing it small and chubby like a baby's,.... Does that mean I was reincarnated as a baby.
???: O my looks like our princess is up- a woman said
I looked to where the voice came from and saw a beautiful young blond woman and a tall handsome man with four dark red marks on his face, leopard ears and tail... wait, wait hold on ears and tail!!!

Actually now that I think about it I find this two very familiar I have seen them before. By now the woman was holding me in her arms, both of them were looking at me with love in their eyes. The man kissed my forehead and said.

???: We have a beautiful female cub

So I am their daughter...Wait... Did he just say... cub!!! , does that mean this is the beast world???!!!! Just then a leopard cub came barreling inside meowing and purring to my parents, weirdly enough I could understand what he was saying

Lil leopard: mom father let me play with my beautiful sister.

Dad: no Parker your sister is still to weak to play with you.

So his name is Parker.... PARKER!!!!!. Did I reincarnated in Beauty and the Beasts!!!!
Mom: however you can lay with her for a while until your father and I come back from the morning reunion with the other clan leaders.

After saying that she kissed me and put me on the bed where Parker was waiting for me and left with my father. I wasn't very fond of Parker in the story to me he was a dumb childish idiot but seeing how carring he was with me and how exited he was about protecting me I found him rather cute.
He cuddled me and talked to me about his day, what he ate, what he learned from our fathers teachings and a lot of other things he even made me laugh until my parent came back and he had to leave for his hunting training with my mother's other mates. My tummy growled Wich meant it was feeding time and while my mother feed me I thought about the story.

The story was about this 16 year old girl named Bai Qing qing who got transmigrated to the beast world and describes her life there whit her husbands and children. My brother Parker happens to be her second husband, the first is a red snake with anger and jealousy issues called curtis, and then there is Winston a tiger with a scar on his left eye. Winston is a kind hearted male with an inferiority complex due to his scar, he is also a very strong male that would do anything for his female and Bai didn't apreciate that because she was stuck on Earth's principles, she did not want adapt to this world even if it was for her own safety. I refuse to let my dear Winston suffer by her side, so I decided to make him mine.

Now that that's decided, there was also the problem with the ape king, Bai will get on his way to pursue power and will set the world on caos, of course there is also the natural disasters I should somehow tell my parents about this and move somewhere safe with our people after getting Winston. And thus I fell asleep

14 years later

  A lot of time went by,  now I am 14 years old, I have slightly wavy dirty blond hair that go past my wide hips, beautiful emerald green eyes, full lips, perfect porcelain skin, a curvy body and toned muscles. Parker had moved to camel hump valley 2 years ago and should be meeting Bai in 3 years time. In this world women were treated presiously so I had to train in secret, in my past life I had gone through self defence training since there is always danger everywhere, who would have thought I would use it in another world.
During all these years I taught my parents about cooking, some tricks in farming and medicine, and some mechanism, also introduced sewing and knitting, but told my parents to release my inventions slowly as if they were discovered by the clan instead of me to not attract unwanted attention.

I was in my room prepping my new batch of cotton to make yarn to knit winter clothes for my mother and me since she does her males clothes herself when I felt wet and checked myself just to realize my period had arrived  so I hastily cleaned myself, this shouldn't be happening to me yet since in this world females only get periods once a year after the age of 16 and I am just 14 now. I put some of my cotton and left to find my mother who for my look was alone right now.

Mom: oh Iris my child, I thought you where preparing materials for our winter clothes, what brings you here???

Iris: mother I have to tell you something
But promise you won't make a fuse please.

My mother looked worried but nodded

Iris: I just started bleeding

My mother looked shocked

Mom: are you sure about this?

Iris: yes

Mom: let's go see Marcus

I nodded and started walking towards his room where he had set up a little office. Marcus is a fox healer mated to my mother  and extremely loyal to the family so I didn't fear anything getting out of that room. We arrived and went straight in trough the curtain I gifted him a couple years ago, and saw him organizing his herbs. Mother called him and after a brief greeting told him that I just got my first estrus. After hearing that he went straight to work and made my various tests.

Marcus: nothing is wrong with her, it's just she has extreme fertility she should go into heat couple times a year, and get pregnant easily.

At this point all three of us had dark faces and my mother called a family meeting to decide on what should we do about this. my mother explained everything to them with Marcus help, everyone was shocked at first, but agreed I should stay at the palace until I come of age as to not become a breeder, to Wich I agreed. Thus I was confined to a secluded part of the palace where I could stay during my heats without calling anyone's attention there I had the tranquility I needed to precise all my different crafting abilities, made clothes of different stiles for summer and winter, also made pillows and warm covers for my bed, made leather brazaletes, chokers, hair ties and belts, perfected my depilation wax, and also made soap. Only my family where allowed near me those 2 years. I got curvier and slender, a more mature look I would say. Finally I was 16 and would be going to the bonfire tonight to chose a partner.