Meeting him

Today is my first bonfire and my mother decided it had to be special. She woke me up early and took me to the river there we used the soap and wax I created and also rubbed some light essential oils that weren't used on the soaps. Then we went home and ate lunch with the family, after that we took a little nap to relax, after all mother's beauty sleep can't be interupted. We woke up at the right time to dress up and do our hair and decided to wear our matching anklets.

Mother's outfit:

My outfit:

When we were finished it was time to go, so we headed out

When we were finished it was time to go, so we headed out. I swear my father's all dropped their jaws when they saw us, and had the intentions to make me change but mother gave them the deadly stare Wich made them instantly back off.

works everytime- I mumbled under my breath but they heard wich earned me a bunch of glares and a smile from mom. Well with that, Dad (leopard king) transformed and carried mother on his Back while Jay one of my leopard brothers carried me.

3rd point of view:

The leopard king roared to signal their arrival when they were close enough. As they entered the bonfire everyone was mesmerized as they saw the leopard queen elegantly riding on her mate, some females were chocked at her beautiful atire and gave her jealous looks, others just simply looked with hatred, and a small group had admiration all over their face. However all the attention directed behind her as another female rode in, she was breath taking, and everybody recognised her as the leopard princess since she was surrounded by her mothers mates and children. Now many of the females got mad in jealousy, with such a beautiful female in the city how are they suposed to get strong mates for their family?!?!. Unknown to the leopard royal family a competition had just started.

The leopard queen went to her usual spot and told her mates to start the fire while she and her daughter sat at the big log.

Back to Iris

Mom: remember what i teached you my cub, you should not talk, touch or accept anything from a male you arent interested in.

Iris: yes mom i know, you already taught me everything i should know, i promise i won't do anything reckless.