settling the boys

*Note*
Sorry guys I couldn't upload the past two days. I'll be busier from now on and i might not be able to upload everyday, but I'll try to do it.

I write this story for fun, so I'll definitely complete it!!!!

Now here is the chapter:

Iris Pov:

After Shuu left, i understood something, Bai is no longer the female with the most powerful males, i am. I don't doubt that stinking monkey will appear here as soon as he learns, about me having, two tetra and 3, three marked males, it will be bad if he learns about my fertility. I should set the plan in motion before word gets out.

As I was thinking I saw Zoren and Muir had come back with their things, since they will form part of the family I should start treating them like i treat Winston, if I don't the family will break apart. I stood up and went to greet them both with a smile and a kiss on the cheek, saying.

Iris: welcome home guys.

At first they were confused with my sudden actions so i explained.

Iris: since you will soon be part of my family, everytime you come back to the den I'll greet you like this.

After listening to my explanation they relaxed and small smiles curved their lips. I chuckled and asked them if they would like to sleep in the den, to Wich they refused saying, they aren't mated to me yet and thus they should build a nest outside, i understood and let them go so they could start building. Then Winston came to my side and said.

Winston: we are adding four males to our family so we don't have enough food and seasoning, I'll go hunting, for food, and see if I can find more herbs for you.

I nodded in understanding.

Iris: ok, be careful.

I kissed him on the lips. And he smiled giving me a hug before heading out, and i went back to knitting and crocheting, one of the gift the boys gave me flowers which I used to create dye, and used them to create colored thread. As I was working i heard two sets of foot steps approaching, i looked up and saw Shuu coming  in with another beast man, which i guess is Bart.

Bart's Pov:

I don't know what to do, that spoiled female Rosa has been pestering me for two days already, i won't be able to avoid her much longer, but I seriously don't want to ve her male. She is known to treat her males as replaceable objects, and that she only cares for power. If I don't find a female fast I'll have to accept Rosa.

Just then someone came running into my room, and i turned around to see my younger brother from another litter standing there breathing hard as if he ran trough the entire city nonstop, with a skin bag over his shoulder.

Bart: Shuu? Why are you so hurried that you are running so much?

After he finally regained his breath he said.

Shuu: brother there is no time to waste I need to tell you something.

I nodded and waited for him to talk

Shuu: remember how I have been courting a female the past week?

I nodded again

Shuu: she finally accepted me.

This made me smile, my brother has grown up

Bart: congratulations, Shuu, i guess you are moving to her den?

Shuu: yes brother but that's not what I was trying to tell you

At this i was confused

Bart: eh?, Then what do you want to say?

Shuu: i know the tiger princess is bothering you to be her mate, and that you are doing anything in your power to not become her male, so i asked my female Iris, if she would take you as her male too

Bart: What?!?!?!

That was reckless, i don't have an idea of who this female is, but Shuu told me she had only one male, and another three courting her but she had not accepted them yet.

Bart: Shuu!! You know that for a female to take in a male another female is chasing will put her in danger, especially of she doesn't have many males, and the other female is a princess, do you know in how much trouble that would get her!?!?!?

But instead of having some shame, he was full of ...pride?

Shuu: my female is the leopard princess!!!

That showed me, is he telling me he is courting a female that by what I have heard is no better than Rosa, and he asked her to take me as a male!?!?!?

Bart: have you not heard what they say about her across the entire city!!!

Shuu: that's all lies brother!!!

Eh? Lies?

Shuu: brother all those lies were spread by non other than Rosa.

Now that was most definitely a possibility, having in mind Rosa's horrendous personality, she could totally destroy another female's reputation, but why would she?, The leopard princess has only been been out of the leopard's territory a handful of times.

Seeing my confusion Shuu continued

Shuu: remember Winston the scarred tetra marked tiger.

I nodded

Shuu: he is her male

Now it all makes sense, it is known to everyone in the city that Rosa wanted Winston as her guardian, but Winston refused her everytime she asked him.

Bart: but then why doesn't she clear her name.

Shuu: she uses the rumors to drive away unwanted attention and posible danger from her family.

Ha, that must be a lie females see us males as disposable objects, none of them would actually care, at most she would be sad for a day or two after her male died. My skepticism may have been shown on my face since shuu refuted.

Shuu: she is not like that brother!!! Not like the other females at all!!! I have watched her for a week, she wouldn't let her male do all the work, she cleans, sews, Knits, makes furniture and even cooks, also she doesn't hesitate to show affection to her male.

All that Shuu said wasn't normal behavior for a female, normally they would not even move from their furry and would make unreasonable demands to her males, also would not show affection unless they were mating, hearing she was this much different, sounded appealing.

Shuu: Also brother, she said that if you agreed, she would welcome you to her family.

This left me thinking, what Shuu said didn't seem to be a lie, and if this female was truly this good, she is better than other females in the city. After a while of thinking I nodded in agreement, stood up and picked-up all my things putting them in my skin bag and as soon as I finished we left to her den.

We arrived at her territory and was surprised it was organized and clean there was a weird fur hung between two trees in front of her cave, the cave had a curtain covering the entrance. Shuu went in and i followed him the interior was simple there were stuffed furs on the floor surrounding a stone table some distance from the door were a water jug stood, there was another door at one side and some baskets on the other and then at the back of the cave was a bed made with lots of fluffy furs, but what called my attention was the female sitting on top of the furs. She was gorgeous, the most beautiful female I have ever seen, with long slightly wavy dirty blond hair that went past her hips whit no knots, a curvy body that looked strong, and as she turned her head towards us i saw a pair of mesmerizing emerald eyes and lush lips that worked into a beautiful smile as she went up to us and kissed Shuu's cheek as a greeting.

???: Welcome back, Shuu.

Shuu was right she isn't like other females, she is much better than them, just by her small gestures and actions I could tell she is caring, loving and sweet, and her voice was so soft not an ounce of demand in it, her aura calm and reassuring. I made the right decision.