surprisingly confortable

* hot night it is*

Iris Pov:

After all of them were out of sight i turned towards Muir, and approached him with a small smile, making sure I subtly swayed my hips. I could see the desire building in his eyes but instead of just going straight to business, I decided to inocently ask.

Iris: did you finish your nest?

Muir shook his head no and said with a prideful air to him

Muir: i still have to give it some finishing touches but, it's pretty comfortable.

Weird males don't usually make their nest comfortable, even more so if they are temporary.

Iris: may i see it?

He was shocked by my question but smiled warmly with some mischief.

Muir: sure

Ohh I think i know why

Then he lifted me up bridal stile and i secured my arms around his neck. He took me to a giant tree not that far from the cave, the tree had thick foliage you wouldn't notice there was a nest there unless you knew beforehand. Muir climbed the tree with me in his arms, i bet one of the finishing touches would be stairs or a ladder, since it's difficult to climb when carrying extra weight, not that he showed any sings of discomfort, i would even say he is rather excited. He stopped at a thick branch and put me down in front of his nest and i studied it for a bit.

* This is a bit like i imagine the nest just a lot thicker for privacy, with two holes for windows, you know just to let some light in

* This is a bit like i imagine the nest just a lot thicker for privacy, with two holes for windows, you know just to let some light in. The tree is a lot bigger and thicker, with thick foliage covering the nest.*

I don't know much about nests but this one looked well built and sturdy, he put a lot of thought into it. Muir then led me to de entrance Wich was covered by something resembling the curtains at home, they were sloppy from trying to correct mistakes when weaving, i bet he tried to mirror the ones i made but couldn't, cute🥺.

He lead me to the entrance and opened the curtain for me.