author note

Hello my dear readers

I know I haven't been as present as before or as much as I would like to, and that I don't have a pattern set to upload chapters, I currently don't have a stable schedule in my life, it is always changing and unpredictable due to many factors I can't control 😞, unfortunately this also means almost no time to plan chapters, thus I apologize for my messy writing in the past 6 chapters.

I know I said I would fix my grammatical errors as I find them or as you guys bring them to my attention, but as I was fixing them I realized my writing is actually really bad😓, and that if I am going to fix those errors I might as well rewrite the story completely to give it some shape, I also feel I left to tight of a timeline to fit to much plot.

So here are the options my dears:

1: take down the story reshape it, screen it for errors and ad like 10 more chapters before uploading it again some time next year.

2: do a recap chapter from the very beginning up till now and explaining everything, continue the story as it is, complete it, and take it down for reshaping.

If you chose number 2, please leave all the questions you may have here ========>

Thank you all for following the story, and sticking with me, even thought I am such a bad writer.❤️