27

Iris POV:

John my brother who was in the room carried mom out to her room and went to look for Marcus.

The boys didn't let me breath after I woke up, they kept asking questions.

All:

Are you okay?

Are you hurt?

What happened?

Do you need medicine?

Do I call Marcus?

I didn't really mind all that attention, I was just glad to see most of my boys here it gave me some relief. But I have questions too.

Iris: boys...

Kept talking

Iris: boys!!!

Kept talking

Iris: BOYS!!!!!

they shut up so quickly I almost laughed

Iris: first where is Shuu? And have you gotten any news from Muir?

They all got into family meeting mode and Winston took the lead

Winston: while you were asleep the city was attacked by ferals, when we learned about the attack Zoren and I were assigned to lead half of the beast men to make sure all females are alright. Shuu had to stay behind as the colosal hunt is still going, we don't have news from Muir yet.

Well that was a bit more than I asked for but ok

Iris: so the hunt is still going, do you know how much time will it take to end it?

Winston: the group of colosals is much bigger than we thought, it my take at least a month or more to finish.

I nodded

Iris: have you confirmed where the ferals came from?

Winston: no but we think they are from the city of flames.

Iris: they must have had some connections to the city

Winston: the colosals were lead here by them we found couple feral corpses in the forest as well as some beast men from our city, we believe they had some kind of agreement.

I nodded again, I already knew who is behind this, everything going on was almost too convenient, specially for that stinking monkey

Iris: When are you going back?

Winston: after eating , half of the males including Zoren will stay behind to protect the city just in case.

Iris: ok, now, you have worked hard come here and get some rest.

All: but..!

Iris:  no!! Come and get some rest.

They reluctantly looked at esch other but finally agreed and took a spot around me, Bart transformed into his beast form and took a his place at my back, while Zoren and Winston shared my lap. Poor boys were so tired they got knocked out as soon as they relaxed.

For a couple minutes i relished in the comfort my mate's presence gave me, i ran my fingers slowly trough their hair just enjoying its softnes. But again there was to much to think about, the leopard clan is now a thorn in that stinking monkeys ass, he wont stay quiet for long, we need to get out of the city as soon as posible. I need to talk to mother about this issue, i must try to bring them with me.

There is also the wolf king, maybe with the current turn of events, i might have a chance convincing him.

After thinking on my next course of actions for a while i too, fell asleep.