30

Lin's Pov:
I woke up in a room that smelled like yummy spices, not like the usual antiseptic smell. But what even is antiseptic?

I opened my eyes and saw a stone room. That's strange; I should be in a white room. There was a beeping noise, but I couldn't hear it!

I sat up and looked around-it looked old but super neat. Lost in my thoughts, I heard a girl's voice.

Girl: You woke up! How are you feeling? Want water?* facepalm* Of course, you do! You've been sleeping a whole day!

She ran out and brought a man and a cup of water. I drank it, and it was so good.

The man, maybe a doctor? What are those things? He checked me and asked if anything hurt.

Man: Hi sweetie, I'm Marcus, a healer. Does anything hurt?

I shook my head no.

Marcus: That's good. Do you want anything?

Suddenly, I got sad and started crying.

Me: My mamita, I want my mamita! *crying*

Marcus: It's okay, sweetie. I'll go get her. Stay here with Iris, okay?

I nodded, and he left.

Iris: Eres de la tierra? (Are you from Earth?)

I looked at her. I knew the answer, but how?

Me: Sí (Yes).

She widened her eyes and looked at me.

Iris: Yo también (Me too).

Then, my mom rushed into the room and hugged me tightly.

Mom: Oh, my cub, I thought I lost you! *crying*

Me: Mamita! *crying and hugging just as tightly*

(Mamita=mommy)

(So yeah guys Lin is also a reincarnator from earth, but unlike Iris she has a fussy memory, and can't remember many things, Iris believes she was a patient In a hospital since she didn't remember anything out of the hospital room)

Oh and before I forget this is Lin!!

She is smaller than other females her age, her body is curvey but not like Iris, just right

She is smaller than other females her age, her body is curvey but not like Iris, just right. She is a year younger than Iris

Personality wise🤔...... Lest just say she doesn't have a sense of danger🤗

(Just imagine her clothes beast world stile)

Back to precent with Iris:

Iris: overgrown michi? That's actually quiet flattering ya know* teasing*

All females looked at the two with smiles and playful eye rolls, this interaction was way too common in the leopard territory, they were already used to it