24

Third POV:

*With the hunting party*

Kings: what did you say?!?!.

Zoren: Ferals have surrounded the city, the females are in danger, we have to go back.

Wolf king: we can't if we leave now the colosals will follow our trails back to the city.

The kings agreed but thought what to do for a minute

Leopard king: Winston, take half of the males and go to the city, kill all the ferals, make sure all females are safe leave 10 males of each clan to protect the females then return whit the rest of the males, Zoren go with them and stay with the females keep an eye on the surroundings, if anything happens report it immediately.

Rosa's POV:

Rosa: ugh, stupid runt get of, you can't even cut my nails properly!.

Why did I even mate whit him he is so useless, such a piece of trash only stains my den, you know what I'll just get rid of his mark and kick him out of the city so I don't have to see him ever again.

Rosa: hey mutt give me something sharp.

???: yes, yes

Ugh he can't even walk fast enough.

He came back with some sharp bone, and as soon as he was close enough she grabbed it.

Rosa: finally you stupid runt

She pointed it to the mark on her foot, realizing what she was about to do he hastily graved her hand trying to stop her before she cut his mark.

???: p-please don't cut it!?!!

Rosa quickly took her hand out and kicked him hard on the stomach sending him straight to the floor.

Rosa: WHO DO YOU THING YOU ARE TO TOUCH ME OR ASK ME ANYTHING!?!?!, you are just an useless runt what made you think I would ever listen to you.

Then she heartlessly cut the mark on her foot making the poor male curl up in immeasurable pain

Rosa: what are you still doing here!?! get of my sight!!!!.

The poor male couldn't even hear her because of all the pain, much les move.

Rosa got mad who did that mutt think he was to ignore her!?!?!??

She rouse up like she was the devil grabbed an arm thick wooden log and beat the one marked male until he was black and blue with bruises against the far wall, poor boy was unconscious almost dead from the pain and the beating.

Rosa felt less annoyed after that and went back to her chair with a bowl of ball fruits(grapes), then the doors of the throne room opened and a leopard beast entered.

Rosa: WHAT DO YOU WANT CANT YOU SEE IM EATING!?!?!

Leopard guard: sorry female, but I'm here to alert you ferals were spotted outside the city, and that all females should be put to safety as soon as possible.

Rosa: yeah, yeah whatever, now get out of here and take that runt out of my sight.

She pointed to the now barely conscious male on the floor as if it were some pice of shit. The male leopard picked the other male up and took him outside the castle leaving him on the seating on the side.

Third POV:

All castles accepted their clans respective females and put them to safety except the tiger clan because Rosa couldn't be bothered thankfully the other tiger female heard about the ferals and took refuge with the wolf clan.

Meanwhile Rosa ignored the warning and just lased around not doing anything but to seat on her very bitchy ass.

While all that was happening another leopard guard arrived to a family den guarded by only one male even thought to females could be heard talking on the inside.
*With the females*
???:Cub you mustn't play with mud anymore it always gets you all dirty!!

Cub?: mother I'm not a cub anymore I'm 15 winters this year!!

Mother?: you look like one, look at you not even your brothers get this dirty.

Cub?: mother they are foxes they always clean themselves.
They both looked to the corner where two fluffy orange fox kites could be seen grooming themselves yet again but stoped abruptly when they were suddenly mentioned, which made the younger female laugh uncontrollably, but was stopped when they heard a strange male voice from outside and started paying attention.

Leopard soldier: I'm here to alert you ferals were spotted outside the city, and that all females should be put to safety as soon as possible, and also all females will be accepted into the palace for safety is they want.

The older female stood up and went outside

Mother?: we will go to the castle please wait a moment.

She went back in and picked all their necessities for a few days, and went back outside were her male already gathered all their food, and thus they set of to the castle.

Bart POV: 

when we finally were done fortifying the whole castle and the females where safe and sound underground, it was dawn. We weren't attacked yet, everyone was on edge, we had done everything we could and this frustrated us, knowing this is all we could do for our females was shameful.

I made my way to Iris's room hopping she was awake, but she wasn't, instead I saw the queen still by her side caressing her hair with a worried expresión.

She heard me enter, and without looking at me said

Queen: my male said she is perfectly fine, that se should have woken up a couple minutes after fainting, he doesn't know what's keeping her from waking up.

This worried me she never sleeps that much not even after mating, I went near her and that's when I felt it, her energy was fluctuating, her beast pressure was lightly sipping from her body, it felt stronger than my own, she was ranking up, this made me smile.

Bart: don't worry, she is just ranking up

At this she was shocked, ups I shouldn't have said that, oh well

Queen: ranking up!?!?, females can't rank up!!!

Bart: she can, in fact she is breaking to level 4, and I meet one other female today, she had a beast pressure of 3rd rank

Queen: What!?!? Who!?!?

Bart: I don't know but she seemed to be under age
Queen: Lin!?!?!? She is the female that was always with iris since they were cubs, they treat themselves like sisters!!!