decicions

Now that Winston had approved of them, it was my turn to decide. Zoren was sent a part of the story, so I don't know much about him, but he has shown a great dedication, and it is unlikely he has any connections to the ape king, I'll take him in.

On the other hand there is Muir he was one of the males that fell in love with Bai in the story,  but unlike her other males he didn't fall in love with her right away, it was more as if he envied her caring ways toward her males, which led him to develope feeling for her. But then against that dumb MC refected him for her stupid beliefs, which lead him to develop psicopática tendencies ( heck, that felt smart), that aside, he is a strong reliable male, yeah he is a good male, I'll accept him too.

And then there is Shuu, poor baby, was killed by the ape king trying to save stupid dumb Bai, he is sweet but influenceable, his father's connection to the ape king may be a problem, but maybe is not to late to save them too, I'll have to warn Shuu and if it goes well, I'll accept him too.

I swear that MC drove me mad quiete a couple times, the only thing she was ever good at was attracting trouble, now that her arrival is 1 year away we should set the plan in motion. But before that I want to have at least five males in the family to better ensure our survival with me accepting Muir, Zoren and Shuu( if everything goes well) there we only need one more male, having in mind all my boys are proficient in in battle, defence and strategy we only need something, and that is a healer, and I have the perfect beast man for that position.

First I will organize my current life affairs and then I'll set the plan in motion and after that I'll go find my fifth husband.

The boys came in the afternoon to live some gifts, so I told Winston to let them in for the first time, which isn't normal, so when they came in they where already expectant.

Iris: I have called you here because I wanted to tell you about my decicions.

They nodded and waited for me to tell them.

Iris: Zoren, Muir you both have been accepted, if you still want me you can move in today.

I saw how their faces lit up in happiness, and nodded excitedly before running out the door to get their thing, in the other hand Shuu looked dejected and sad.

Iris: Shuu you haven't been rejected

At this he perked up but was still confused

Iris: Shuu I'll tell you something, and after listening to it you my chose if you want to be my male or not, however whatever I tell you must forever be creepy a secret, understood.

After thinking for a moment he slowly nodded.

Iris: a year from now a beautiful female will appear, she will hold knowledge of another world, different from this one.

I saw how his face changed in wonder and amazement at what I was saying.

Iris: she will arrive here at the city of beasts with two strong males, a feral and a leopard, both her mates. In her first pregnancy she would be recognized to be very fertile, even more than you could ever imagine. But her actions, knowledge and inventions, will endanger the ape's king position and power in the city.

At this his face was serious

Iris: the ape king is a really ruthless power hungry male, and his female only cares about her beauty always asking for emeralds. The ape king is not physically a strong male, so his way of obtaining the things he wants is, trough pawer. What do you think he would do to anything that crosses his path in his way to power?.

I watched as his face drained from all color, and answered

Shuu: eliminate it.

Iris: that is right, to eliminate his target which is a precious female, he will create a web of lies and schemes involving her and her males, finally blaming her for the disaster's that will ultimately destroy this city.