a not so smart move

*Picture above is how i picture the second room and the corridor to be, for the first room just imagine the same cave with no whater and an even floor*

Iris Pov:

I told Wiston I'd go to the second room to clean( my self 😏) for a bit ,and before he could even process what he heard i was already gone.

Winston Pov:

I woke up feeling an obvious stare directed at me, and opened my eyes to see my female, who smiled beautifully at me.

Iris: well, hello there~

Then she kissed my nose and said

Iris: Good morning.

I got so surpriced i couldn't even move until she called me back to my sence.

Iris: Winston, can you unfreeze for me we have lots of things to do today.

And with that i got off the furrs turned to beastman shape and put my furr skirt on. She shanged behind a thing i didn't even know the name of, and started working right away. She was a lot stronger than average females, she is also very stuborn and incisted on helping me out, but still i didn't want her to be hurt by accident, so i moved faster than her and picked the remaining things inside the room. We met her parents, her fathers made me cook for her, we ate breakfast, gave them the gifts Iris made. And then walked to our new den with her things. After seting her things on the floor she told me

Iris: ok, love you can go get your things, I'll stay here cleaning and organizing a little.

I frowned at this, it isin't normal for a female to be stolen at the beast city but it has hapened, and Iris only has me in her family, if i am not by her side who will protect her?.

Winston: but you would be alone, what if something happens to you while I'm not here?

And as if she could read my mind she answered.

Iris: don't worry, this den is so close to my father's castle no one would dare come close.

That is true, so i reluctantly agreed, she gave me a kiss on my cheek before i transformed and left. I hurried to my old hut and gathered my stuff, i put my two remaining skirts, my cristal pouch, and all the furrs i collected for my female since i became and adult inside my travel bear furr bag, then i tied all the meat from yesterday hunt together, then i picked both up and went back to our den. The walk back took more time since i did it in beastman shape. When i arrived everithing was more organized and my female was weaving mats, soon after she saw me at the entrace she left what she was doing inmediately, came to me and gave me a kiss.

Iris: welcome back love

She said with a warm smile, i swear she is so special, no female i have ever met was this carring to her male, i feel so lucky, even if she only wanted me as guardian I'd be happy to be by her side.

Winston: yes, im back

She told me to put my things on top of the basket that had her clothes on it and went back to weaving. Since it was getting late i decided to set the fire and cook for lunch, so i went out with her basket of spices. I lit the fire, with wood piled to the side of the house, and as i didn't know most of the herb inside i decided to go by the normal roast with basic herbs her fathers taught me in the morning. After i finished with that i went back in and was surpriced to see everything organized, and a neat pile of furrs , with two furry puffs to the back of the cave, and saw my female thinking about somethins, but when i got closer to her she snapped out of it and i gave her the bowl of meat i prepared for her, then she insisted i brought mine, so i went to get it, and i came back to her waiting for me on the bed, she called me over and we both ate our food in silence, i would take small glance now and then to see her enjoying her meal.