(Chapter -17)Completely become his

The bedroom chamber of Albert was completely in dark and quite that no sounds can be heard,the cold breeze of night wind gentlely blowing through the window and make the curtain flatters.The moonlight was showering into the room and fall on the painting that was scattered around the corner. It was a really cold night.

In the whole room,there is only two person lying on the bed.Noah cares Albert silky black hair and looking at the sleeping boy 's face.He really like the feeling of this cute little boy's hair slip from his hand.He can't get enough of this cute face even though now Albert eyes are swollen because of the cries.Noah looking at Albert like he was the most precious human being in the world.He love this boy to the point that he can't imagine what he will do when this boy disappear from his life.If someone try to take away his boy,he will surely make their life living hell.Noah kiss Albert's forehead gently but it makes sleeping boy awake.

Albert who was awake by the warm feeling on his forehead.He thought it was his mother Maria who use to kiss his forehead gently when he was a kid.but the person in front of his face was none other than Noah.
'What a disappointment 'Albert thought and turn his back from Noah.

"I am not in the mood for your game"
Noah ,on the other hand saw the boy turn his back on him ,make him a little annoy by that.But he will let it slip because he knows how much his love was hurt right now.So he just hugs Albert from the back very tightly.Albert was suprise by the fact that Noah wasn't doing anything to him unlike other time.
"Why do you like me?"Albert asked with clam voice.That was the question he really wants to know this whole time.Why Noah was so obsessed with him instead of the main character.He can't understand at all.
But he doesn't hear Noah's reply at all.All he get was a complete silence.

Of course,why he was even bother to ask this question.this pervent only interest in his body.He will fuck him as he desire.What kind of answer He was hoping for.Albert try to close his eyes tightly and try to sleep and in his heart feel sad for unknown reasons.

"Everything"After a long silence, Noah said that word.
Albert was dumbfounded by his answer.
"What?"
"Everything about you make me crazy,"Noah stop for a while and with affectionate look on the back of the black hair boy " even the way you breathing made my heart beat.You are so precious to me.I never like you, i LOVE you.Is there should be a reason to love you?I love you more than you can ever imagine"Albert knows those are sincere words.He feel butterfly in his stomach.What is wrong with him.
"What if I never love you back"

"It doesn't matter you love me or not,I know I can't force you to love me but I can still make you mine.As long as you're mine it's okay if you don't love me back"Noah hugs Albert more tightly and resting his face on Albert's neck and with a low voice.
"But I.... still hoping your love"Noah said with painful expression.
Albert feel sorry because he was being harsh on Noah all these years.Always thinking about the ways to running away from him.The only reason he didn't succeed was because of his parents.But now they are gone.Albert thought about that and become more sad.A warm tear flow down from his eyes.
"Noah what should I do, I feel lost"*sob...sob*
"Don't think about anything,I will handle all things,I will do everything for you."Noah said as he cover Albert's crying eyes with his big hands and pull the crying boy closer to his body.

Albert feel relieved from Noah's comfort.Albert clam down and quite for a really long time.After long time Albert started to talk and make Noah suprise.

"Can you kill all the bastards who killed my parents for me"Albert said with cold tone.

Albert was not a type of person who will ask these kind of thing.He have never harm a fly.Noah can feel anger and hatred in Albert's voice.This is the first time Albert ask him willingly to kill someone.It make him happy.Now his beloved Albert was completely depends on him.

"As your command,Al"Noah smile and kissed Albert 's white neck.

Albert turned back to Noah and kissed Noah's lips.
"Al"Noah was suprise by Albert's sudden behaviour.Noah kisses Albert back more passionately.The two boys embracing each other.The quite room was filled with sucking and moaning.

Noah seems to be very happy with Albert become depend on him.Finally he completely become his.He smile with satisfaction.'He is mine and he can't never leave me,my angle '
............................................................................
Today is the day of Albert's first day of attending Royal Academy.He has to leave the house hold and stay at the academy dormitory.He is standing in front of the decrease duke and duchess's portrait.He touches the painting gentlely and touch his forehead against the painting.With a very low voice.
"Father and Mother,I gonna leave for academy"

He smile at the sight of Derek and Maria's smiles in the picture.He stare at them for a while and then leave the room.The figures of their parents in the painting were so alive as they look like they are really smiling at Albert.

Noah was waiting Albert in front of the carriage.The black hair beauty come out from the main door and approach to the carriage.

"Let's go,Al"
Noah looking at his beautiful sweetheart with smile and give his hand like a gentleman.Albert hold back Noah hands and climb into the carriage.

The luxury carriage depart from the black wolf household.The platinum gorgeous hair boy hold the black hair boy's hand who was lost in thought and smile gently. Albert was anxious because he knows this is the beginning of the story.The start of all tragedy.He doesn't know what is waiting for him in the future.But all he knows was it's gonna be more dangerous.

*Sigh*Albert sigh as he become near to the the huge castle that stands right in the middle of the deep forest.It looks more elegant than the palace.But inside this place there is more scary things are rested.He knows this is not just a Ordinary Academy.It was more than that.

*Clanwarts Academy*

He will try his best to survive in this hellish place.

...............,............................................................

The following chapters are story about the academy life.It will contains more bullying ,sexual scenes and violence.I will try my best to write a good story.🥰