ACADEMY DAYS-11(Criminal of the Black wolf's household )

"What happened to Francis, you sick BASTARD?"Albert jumped out of bed like a furious beast and jumped on Noah's body, intending to strike him in the face.

Albert is no longer in his right mind after seeing the only person in this world who was always faithful to him and who followed his orders without question.Albert considers Francis to be a big brother.Francis becomes like this due of his selfishness, and his thoughts is filled with rage, grief, and guilt.

Before Albert could punch Noah, Noah stopped him by firmly grasping Albert's waist.And he seized both the waists of the smaller boy, who appears to have no regrets.

He was tied on the bed, face to face with him.

Seeing the person he loves the most in the world look at him degraded and with disgust in his eyes because of a mere knight hurts Noah.

"DO NOT TOUCH ME, FUCKING MONSTER.""I'm going to Fucking kill you, let go of me," Albert said, using all of his might to break free from Noah's grip, but Noah didn't even move, simply staring at Albert's tears and listening to the harsh things pouring out of Albert's mouth.

"I said let's go of me, you Animal," Albert roars, biting Noah's hand that was holding his waist down.He bit him until he bled.

Noah's plam was soaked with blood.Albert can detect the metallic taste of crimson blood in his mouth.It's a terrible wound, but Noah doesn't appear to be in any pain.

He doesn't even try to avoid it.He just staring at Albert's expression.For some reason, he appears depressed.

Albert finally ran out of energy after what seemed like an eternity.He was exhaling heavily.As a result of the previous conflicts and abuse.His body fully surrenders.
"I.....I hate you...ha....ha...ha"

Albert appears to settle down after that.Noah's mouth opened.

"I didn't kill him," Noah answered quietly.

Albert's eyes glowed as he looked at Noah with an unbelievable expression.He was completely shaken.Then there was the hand inside the dark sack, clearly sporting the Francis ring that his late father Derek had given to Francis.Which Francis never take off.

"You,what did you say?"Albert questioned because he couldn't believe what he had heard.

"That bastard is still alive and well."I did this because I wanted to confirm something.But now I think I know the answer," Noah says half-heartedly.In this smile, he appears to be in pain.

Albert examines the hand on the floor that he dropped when he attempted to fight Noah after hearing Noah's words.That is correct.He was in extreme concern when he first seen the ring on the hand and assumed it was Francis' hand.However, when comparing to Francis's hand, the masculine hand was indeed the hand of the knight.It lacks the scars that Francis possesses.Noah is telling the truth.

But why would he do that? What exactly does he want to know?It does not matter.The most important fact is that Francis is still alive.

"Where is he, and what have you done to him?" Albert began to calm down.

"Is he that important to you, even more than I am, that you will risk your life for him?"even if he is only a knight who serves you......Do you still have feelings for me after all these years?I know you don't love me, but I'm curious if I mean anything to you."Noah inquired, looking hurt and awaiting Albert's response.

Albert appears surprised by Noah's unexpected changes.There's something wrong about him.

"Yes, you mean nothing to me.Noah, I despise you. I regret ever meeting you."Meeting you is the biggest mistake I've ever made," Albert stated coldly.When he observed Noah's defeated expression, his heart ached a little.

"So that's your answer," Noah says, releasing Albert.Albert attempted to stand up while gripping the table next to the bed.He noticed Noah's strange expression.He had no idea a monster like Noah could be devastated by his remarks.

Noah began to recall Francis' comments.

"You can keep Young Master Albert by your side with force."But, no matter what you do, he will leave you one day.No, he absolutely can.You see why you are nothing more than a crazy Bastard to him.He will not shed a single tear for you even if You die.In compared to you, I have a place in his worlds.You described me as a pitiful insect, but that insect is more important to him than garbage like you."You're nothing to him."

That's why Noah created this small play.He was curious to see how Albert would respond, and he is now upset because Francis was correct.

"Can't you just lie?" Noah asked in quiet voices that Albert couldn't hear.
His beautiful blonde hair is flipped to the back.He appears to be sorrowful, and then his sad eyes begin to turn into soulless eyes.

Noah's sudden change in expression startled Albert.He appears to be determined.

"ROBERT"Noah called, and a middle-aged man entered the room with the knights, confusing Albert.

Noah demanded coldly, "Arrest the young master of the BLACK WOLF household."

"Yes, master"The butler, Robert, helps the confused lad, and the knights drag Albert.

"We apologize, sir Hermas; please accompany us."You have been arrested for attempting to assassinate Duke Noah Campbell."

"What's going on, Noah?"What exactly does this mean?Assisnate?"Albert doesn't know what is happening. he stares at Noah.

Noah just stared at him coldly.

Robert, who understands everything, feels terrible for Albert, who has no concept what is going on.

"Answer me, you motherfucker!" yells Albert.

"Take him," Noah said.

Albert is being dragged like a felon by the knights. Albert was perplexed and enraged because he had no idea what was going on.

"Don't touch me, I can walk by myself," he says, breaking free from the knights who have him bound and grab his stick following their lead after an angry glare at the platinum blonde hair boy.

'I will destroy everything you cherish, Al.I'll show you what I'm capable of.I will not stop until you willingly return to me and realize I can make your life a living nightmare.I'll give you a taste of how bitter this world is.'

While Albert was away.Robert approached his master, who stood emotionlessly.

"Master Campbell, it's not that going to far.Lord Albert is not deserving of this.He will be aware of his faults.Forgive him this time."Even though he knows he would anger his callous master, Robert feels terrible for Albert because Albert is the victim of Noah's madness.                       

Noah looks at him with a pissed off expression.Noah kicked him in the stomach, causing the miserable butler to fall helplessly to the ground.

"Just because you are my people does not give you the right to question my actions."If you want your head to stay attached to your fucking body."Don't say anything," Noah threatens.

"If you still want to live, just shut up and follow my orders."

"Please forgive me, my lord."

Robert quickly kneels, feeling a severe sensation in his stomach as a result of Noah's kick.

Noah has left, and Robert can finally unwind.

he can only sigh....

"Pitiful boy"