ACADEMY DAYS -10(A hand)(18+)

In Benjamin's chamber.The loud sound of loving making can be heard.

"Lord Benjamin,It hurt.please be gentle"the boy said painfully as Benjamin fucking him roughly.

The sex is so intense.

"Agh.....Aghh...."the boy moaning painfully as Benjamin's big manhood pounding into his swollen hole roughly.

"You like it, right?being fuck by me"Benjamin said with proud tone.

"Tell me what you really want,tell me"Benjamin seductively said the boy who was moaning with pleasure.

"Lord Benjamin, please cum inside me.I want you to filled inside me"The boy shaking his body like a dog in heat and asking shamelessly.

"What a good boy"Benjamin smirked and fuck him harder.

"I want to see your face,lord Benjamin"the boy trying to change his position and face Benjamin.

But Benjamin pressed his head against the bed with his strong big hand and prevents him from look back.

"No can't do,my dear.I love this position better"

Benjamin randomly choose this boy only because his black hair and his back sides similar to Albert.He is now fucking him thinking him as Albert.So he doesn't want to see his face.

In his eyes,he can only see Albert.

He bite the boy's neck.

"Aghhh..."

He desires Albert.He's curious how Albert will respond if he puts his dick inside his hole.Albert's body is small, but unlike other guys, he has fit muscles and a fat chest that resembles a woman's.And delicate butt cheeks that are tiny and round.He violates them and wants to suck them.He can't stop thinking about Albert.His skin is so pale that even the lightest touch leaves a hand print.His gorgeous long legs will extend wide when he inserts his manhood between them.Finally, check out those lovely delicious lips.He desires that boy.He wishes to ruin Albert's body.

Benjamin Cummings while imagining Albert face filled with tears and in mess,he comes.

"It's feel so good,the precious semen of you is inside my womb.Thank you.....Aghhhh.... yessssss"The boy's voice makes Benjamin realize he was fucking other people who is not Albert.

"Fuck...I wish you are mine,Birdy"Benjamin muttered disappointedly.

Then he takes out his big manhood which was overflowing with semen.

The boy's entrance was overflowing with sperm.He never imagined sleeping with his attractive god.It appears to be unreal.

He has an average appearance, but Benjamin has taken an interest in him.He was delighted.

The child was still gasping for air due to exhaustion.Benjamin pulls his trousers and shirt up.

"Then I'll go, and I'll send one of my servants to help you wash up and clean up the mess," Benjamin smiled.

When the boy realized Benjamin was leaving, he rushed out of bed and immediately hugged Benjamin.

"Lord Benjamin, please don't leave me alone," he pleaded pitifully.

'Haaaaaaaa...why are they so fucking needy?'
Benjamin is irritated by this, yet he continues to grin and lift the boy's chin.

"Sorry,dear."I still have to go to class and look after my birdy."

"Birdy, is that your pet bird?" the boy questions, having no concept what he means.

"Hahaha.....no, he is not my pet, as much as I wish he was." He is a lovely wild bird who frequently gets irritated by little things.He's sweet and gentle, but also a bit crazy, bossy, and fearless of me.Do whatever he wants.He's so adorable at times that I want to lock him in the cage and keep him all to myself, hehe..."Benjamin smiles wholeheartedly as he recalls Albert's.

The boy has no idea Benjamin is speaking to Albert.

"You are so sweet, and I am so jealous of that bird," he said solemnly.

"Nevermind, then give me a kiss," he says before stepping on his toes and passionately kissing Benjamin.

Benjamin is not enthusiastic about kissing, but he nevertheless kisses back.

When two of them kissed, a bunch of shadows attacked them.Benjamin sees the danger and immediately avoids their onslaught.But the big shadow claws cut his neck a little.

Unfortunately for the boy, his head was split in half horizontally.The blood spatter, half of the head, the other half, and the body all fall to the floor like a broken doll.

The blood is all over the floor.

"We missed.............." says a scary voice from the wall.

The shadow's large clawed hand emerges from the wall and then returns to the wall.

Benjamin quickly grabs his knife and gets into position.

"Come on out."Who commanded you to do this?" Benjamin growls.He is now really furious.

Benjamin seemed more serious than usual.

The shadow emerges through the wall, becoming into a massive beast with horns.
He appears to be a demon who has just climbed up from hell.

"Master,...... master will be furious if I can't get your head to me."He'll punish me."Die, you human....Die."

With fury, the shadows approach Benjamin.

But Benjamin doesn't appear to be scared in the least.He seemed to be at calm.

He knows it's Noah's doing.But all he can worry about now is 'Albert's safety'.

"FUCK OFF, you filthy thing!"

Benjamin's chamber is full with noise.The servant who was near the chamber heard the angry roar of the shadows creatures and went in to assist Benjamin, but they were killed and could not escape.The room is filled with terror.

Meanwhile, Albert began to regain consciousness, and his hand began to move slightly.

Noah was drinking wine and watching Albert while sitting on the couch.His shirt is open at the top, showing his strong muscles.He is very stunning.

He looks at Albert, planning how to make Al more dependent to him.

Albert gently opened his eyes.His entire body is in pain.Due to swollowness, his one eye cannot fully open.

"He glanced to the side and noticed Noah sitting emotionlessly.

He quickly stands up and faces the devil.

"You're awake"

Noah stated coldly.

"What?Are you going to beat me up again?"You pathetic bastard," Albert grumbled, his face wounded.

"Don't provoke me, Al," Noah warned.

He then gets up, grabs the black bag on the table, and walks up to Albert.

Albert's body is shaking violently, despite his strong attitude.

"Al, open it.This is meant for you."

Noah smiled as he handed over the bag.

Albert is well aware that there is nothing good in the sack.

He grabs it with hesitation and opens it.

Albert wants to puke because of what's inside the sack.

A hand that was cut down at the waist.Blood has already dried up.

The ring on the finger tells Albert exactly whose hand it is.

(I'm not used to writing this type of context, so please bear with me.😖😖😖😶😶😶)