The Truth

A portal opened in front of Silver. He took a deep breath before entering.

He opened his eyes to find himself back at the hill he first came to.

"$&$#ing FINALLY!!" Silver roared at the top of his lungs.

Sonic was too startled by that he fell back onto his head.

"Silver!! What's the matter? You scared the crap out of me!" Sonic yelled.

"Sonic. LISTEN TO ME!! This is the 17th time I come here to warn you about the future, but all you do, is ignore my warning, and DIE !!!" He yelled frustrated.

"Whoa what?!" Sonic exclaimed.

"IT TOOK ME 2 YEARS TO GET TO WARN YOU 17 TIMES!! IF YOU MESS UP AGAIN I GIVE UP!!" Silver really lost it.

"Okay, okay! Gee!" Sonic calmed him down.

"THE CHAOS EMERALDS WILL KILL YOU. DON'T TRUST EGGMAN. YOUR ENEMY WILL SINGLEHANDEDLY WIPE YOU ALL OUT IF YOU DID ONE OF THESE!!" Silver pressed.

"If he's that strong, why didn't you help us then?" Asked Sonic.

"It takes a lot of work to get to that specific time, and even if I did, if he sees me go through time and space, he could copy my powers and the whole space time continuum will be in fatal danger." Explained Silver.

"Sonic!" Shadow caught up to him.

"I need to go." Silver sighed.

...

Time and time again, he witnessed his friends fail, he tried to warn them, but it's no use. It was becoming harder and harder to get even close to the time needed.

"One last time." Silver sighed.

He entered the portal.

A very tall, old looking scarred Silver walked through the portal.

"Hello Sonic. We meet again. I wanna strangle you so bad." Silver squinted at him.

"Silver? What happened to you?" Sonic got up concerned.

"I am from 70 years in the future, I had been fighting the end of the world for multiple timelines, and I think your death is what caused it." Silver sat beside him.

"WHAT?!" Sonic yelled.

"I need you to come with me." Silver stood up and made a portal.

"Why?" Asked Sonic.

"I had warned you too may times to count. I shall show you what happened, then you'll hopefully change things." Silver led him in.

They found themselves spectators at the site of Tails' death.

"Why are we here?!" Silver looked around frantic.

"I couldn't get this out of my head. Please get me back." Sonic sulked.

"I... Can't!" Silver tried.

They watched as past Sonic searched through the bushes, limping in the dark forest.

They saw Tails, putting something down, then hide in the bushes.

He got out... His hand turned into a lazer gun... Shot the fake. Then hid again !!!!

"What?!" Silver yelled.

He turned to sonic to find a frightening look on his pale face. His irises were shrunken and his hands won't stop shaking.

"He's... 001! I remember now." Sonic gasped.

"Wait! I didn't mean to show you that! I didn't even know that!" Silver panicked.