9. History presented differently

The relationship between Harry and myself moved quite quickly after that first 'date'.
I found Harry to be vocal, happy and proud of the work he was doing, which included some quiet discussions with me about the dismantling of the White Australia Policy.

This was the exact thing that my secret admirer had requested, so each time we caught up there was more to discuss and further information handed to me.

My reports were always factual and helpful, but I've noticed I have to pause and really contemplate my words prior to writing them on a report.

Harry is sweet. Yes, he may be married to Zara and yes they have children but because of my crafted identity he feels I am the perfect woman for him.
The woman of his dreams.

I don't want to hurt him. He is a sweet man and has the best interests of the Australian population at heart.

I find that the more time I spend with Harry, the more I seem to enjoy his company. He makes me laugh, harder and more consistently than anyone at any point in my life.

He's started to write me short letters and notes and leaves them in an envelope that is taped underneath a desk in the library.
Sometimes he wrote poetry, others were declarations of affection for me or details for our upcoming dates.

My secret admirer requested I try and seduce Harry.

I don't think that man understands the deeper connection Harry and I have built.
Finally enjoying Harry's body and not being shamed by anyone for what I was feeling for this married man sounded like Heaven.

I may have suggested that a date we had coming up, should be in a particular restaurant that is based on the 12th floor of a fancy hotel.
It should be easy to convince Harry to rent a room for us and that is when I will hand Harry my virginity.

My Mum would KILL me if she knew what I'd been up to. To avoid any trouble with my family, I told them I was already studying, at the local library that has just extended its opening hours.

This allows me a bit more freedom with less supervision.

I'm incredibly excited for our next date. I'll write about it once it happens.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Oh My GOSH!
My date with Harry was last night.
We met for dinner on the 12th floor restaurant. We each enjoyed two glasses of wine with our dinner.

It didn't take long to convince Harry to rent the hotel room.
Once we had finished eating dessert, we each ordered a coffee to enjoy together.
Harry then grabbed my hand and led me to the lobby of the hotel to book us a room.