12. The plot thickens -Part 2

Once Anne managed to calm me down, I went into the restroom to blow my nose and splash some water over my face in an effort to feel better.
Pressure on my bladder makes me realise I need to sit, so I do and I can hear Anne bustling around the kitchen making tea.

Once done washing up, I tried to make the shapeless dress in grey that I was wearing sit a bit nicer over my pregnant body, but it proved to be impossible.
I ran my fingers through my hair in a attempt to improve myself presentation wise.

I head to the loungeroom and get comfortable on the cushion loaded couch I have. Only moments later Anne walked out of the kitchen with the tray I use for tea ladened with tea and biscuits with a floral smell emanating from it.

She put it on the short table in front of me and poured me a cup and added a lump of sugar to my cup before handing me the saucer.

After making one for herself, she sat on a single chair I have in the room with her spine straight and ankles crossed, the very picture of a demure, well-bred young lady.

Anne stirred her tea, clearly thinking deeply about my situation and choosing her words carefully.

"Do you think Mum and Dad should be notified? This is something that will effect them not to mention our siblings." She asked me.