11. The plot thickens

My stomach is huge nowadays.
I'm struggling with the added weight of my baby, swollen ankles and a sore lower back.

Harry continues to visit me quite regularly, lavishing multiple gifts each time. Some for me and most for my baby and his or her nursery.

Currently, most items are in yellow or grey because heaven forbid we mix blue and pink for the wrong gender.
Harry won't listen to me when I explain that colours don't make the gender any more or any less if a boy were to wear pink or a girl to wear blue.

Sadly, there is no current way to prove the gender of my baby, so it's a waiting game at best.

Given Harry knows about Zara wanting the baby once breastfeeding is complete, he's been delicately dancing around the ideas he has to prevent such an action so that my hormones won't swing in reaction to his words.

If I wasn't so fearful of Zara making this happen in the not-so-distant future, I probably would have laughed at Harry's delicate and hesitant ways. But at the same time, the way he is incredibly sweet acting in that way.

I'm in my seventh month of pregnancy, so preventing Zara from taking my babe is a critical problem to deal with as soon as possible.

My secret admirer keeps requesting I use my baby against Harold - however, I know it's something I cannot do. I want my baby to have his/her father in their life. Giving my baby away is just not an option.

My heart was pounding deeply and loudly when Harry next came over because I knew the upcoming conversation was going to be intense, emotional and important.

I asked Harry if he had a lawyer separate from the one both his wife and himself used, or if he knew one discreet enough for me to use.