Chapter 11

When I got back to the penthouse I went into the master bedroom and flopped onto the bed. I cannot believe I just pulled that off with little to no preparation.

I'm sure Emelia has already let my father know. She seemed really proud of me.

The thought sent my my heart racing.

I eventually got up and decided on a white crop top that only had a small strap across my back leaving most of my skin exposed. I put on the matching skirt that was held together by strings on the side so my thighs were peaking through in places.

The outfit really didn't leave much to the imagination.

I let my hair fall out of the ponytail and straightened it so it fell down past my shoulders.

I looked hot.

Eric walked into the penthouse at 6:30. When he saw me he immediately walked over and grabbed my naked hips.
Without saying anything he smashed his lips into mine and hungrily kissed me. I kissed him back for a moment then stepped back and smiled at him.

"You're gonna ruin my makeup." I smiled at him.

"Well if you aren't careful I might have to ruin that outfit." His eyes slowly moved down my body.

"You don't look so bad yourself, handsome."

He had on a pair of gray slacks and a white button up shirt that formed to his muscular body.

He grinned at me then took my hand.

"You ready to go?"

"Yes. Let me grab my purse and I'll order us a Uber."

We walked out to the front of the building and waited for our ride. I was so excited to dance and have fun. Hopefully Emelia being there won't make anything weird.

We pulled up to Club Lark and I walked past the line of people to the front where the VIP line was.

"Name?" A man asked not looking up from his list.

"Lancaster." I replied confidently.

His eyes shot up to meet mine and he suddenly looked nervous.

"Oh Miss Lancaster! Thank you for joining us tonight. Please right this way."

He opened the door for us and right before I walked in I heard someone call my name.

"Clara!"

I looked back to the street where the voice came from and it was Emelia. She was smiling and walking towards us.

She had on a tight fitting simple black dress that exposed her cleavage just enough to make me want to rip the thing off of her.

Stop Clara....... Since when are you into boobs?

That's when I noticed she was holding another woman's hand and pulling her along behind her. My heart felt like it dropped to my ass and I was suddenly extremely jealous of this woman I've never met.

"Hi Emelia." I walked out to meet her.

She gave me a light hug with her free arm.

"This Kelly! She's a friend from college that lives out here. I hope you don't mind that I brought her." She smiled at me.

"Of course I don't mind. Hello Kelly.....follow me!" I said in a polite voice.

Oh but I did mind.

I turned back to the entrance where my boyfriend stood waiting for me next to the nervous man with the list.