Chapter 15

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. Another gorgeous day in LA.

Am I happy? I never wake up happy. I'm usually a grumpy mess till after my coffee.

I got out of bed and threw a robe on over my very revealing pajamas. I don't know if my father was even in the house but I know he wouldn't approve.

I walked down to the kitchen and started the coffee pot. Halfway through brewing Emelia walked in the door. When she saw me she stopped in her tracks and gave me a questioning look.

"You're up early." Her face softened and she moved to the counter. She was already dressed for the day in a grey pant suit.

"Yep." I shrugged then smiled at her.

"What is going on here? Your usually mean until you've had your coffee." She leaned forward on the counter waiting for my response.

"I don't know. I just woke up feeling....... Refreshed I guess." I grinned then turned around to pour my coffee. "Looks like you have important things to do today." I turned around and scanned her body again. I couldn't help it.

She noticed for sure. She walked towards me slowly and stood in front of me. Her heals made it so we were the same height.

"Just a budget meeting. Excuse me....." she gave me a small smile then leaned in towards me. I thought she was about to wrap her arm around my back and I felt my face turn to shock. Then she stood up straight and pulled a apple off the counter from behind me. "Can't forget breakfast."

She winked at me and I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I thought she was going to kiss me.

"Close your mouth you look crazy." She laughed then spun around and walked back to the counter. I grinned at her.

"What are you up to today now that you are a free woman?"

I watched her bring the apple up to her lips and take a bite out of it. Oh god I wish I was that Apple.

Chill Clara.

I shook my head then walked closer to her taking a sip from my cup.

"I thought I'd go hang out with Stacey. We will probably just rewatch the first season of pretty little liars." I shrugged then took another sip of coffee.

"People still watch that show?" She laughed and took another bite of her apple.

"Yes! But only the first 2 seasons......... I lose interest after that." I giggled.

"You're weird."

"I won't argue."

She laughed then pulled out her phone to check something. Suddenly I remembered....

"Hey, I forgot to ask you....." I ran a hand through my hair because I was nervous. Her eyes turned to mine. "..... Eric is coming to LA tomorrow. Would you be uncomfortable if he stayed here?"

Her eyes flashed with anger for a second then she had a blank expression.

"It's your house Clara." She said this in a colder tone than before.

"It's your home right now too." I shrugged then looked into her eyes. She sighed.

"It's fine Clara." She looked defeated.

Should I tell her we broke up? Should I tell her I want her? God I want to tell her so bad right now.

I'm gonna tell her.

"Em, we..........."

"Good morning Ladies!" My father entered the room.

"Good morning Mr Lancaster." Emelia said putting on a fake smile.