Chapter 21

*smut in here*

Somehow we had all made it in time to the Vehicle before Eric left us. The drive to the club was spent taking shots in the back seat of the limo and laughing at Stacey who was incapable of taking a shot.

We were already buzzed when the driver opened the back door for us. We all climbed out and followed Eric to the front.

Apparently this club is invite only so I honestly have no clue how Eric pulled this off.

"Nom?" A guy behind a podium said.

"Quint." The guy looked up at us then with a look of surprise.

"Right. Uh...... Monsieur. Follow me." He spoke in a thick French accent.

Wow. What kind of sorcery did Eric do to not only get us into this club but also get this man to speak English.

I raised my eyebrows at Eric who winked at me then grabbed Stacey's hand and followed the Frenchman inside.

I held Emelias hand and we walked inside after them.

The music was loud and the bass was sending vibrations through my rib cage. After a minute of walking through some hallways we made it to a huge dance floor that held about a hundred people. Around the outside of the dance area there were tables. There was a balcony that wrapped all the way around the club and private booths next to the railing.

The man led us through the club up to the balcony to our own private area.

"Here is your booth. If you need anything your private server will be here in a moment." He smiled at all of us as we took our seats

"merci" I said and the man bowed his head in respect then walked away.

"Eric how did you get us in here?" I asked sitting next to Emelia.

"The owners son went to school with us." He shrugged.

"Who?" I said shocked.

"Antione Boucher." He smiled.

"Oh my god." I laughed and Eric nodded his head and laughed too.

"What's so funny?" Stacey asked eyeing us.

"Antione owed me a favor." Eric giggled. I laughed some more.

"Come on! Fill us in on the joke." Stacey begged him.

"Well.........Antione was....... How do I put this..... a slut. I caught him sleeping with the headmasters wife about 2 weeks before term ended......"

"What the fuck!" Stacey put her hand over her mouth.

"Yeah well the headmaster had given me 1 too many detentions. Antione owed me for keeping my mouth shut." He laughed.

"That's so awful." Emelia said stifling a giggle.

Our server came up to us and got our drink orders. It's legal to drink at 18 in France so they didn't ID us. I ordered the table some shots and then the four of us decided to go dancing on the first floor.

Emelia dragged me to the middle of the floor and started dancing in front of me. I placed my hands on her hips and started moving to the rhythm with her. She looked up into my eyes with a grin then wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.

The moment our bodies touched it felt like the room went dark and all I could see was Emelia. The sound of the music blasting in my ears faded and I got lost in her golden brown eyes. The way her body molded into mine was sending some erotic thoughts through my brain.

We have only been dancing for a minute and I already wanted to rip her clothes off.

I think she noticed my mood change because she pulled my head down closer to her and whispered in my ear "if you don't stop looking at me like that I'm going to have to fuck you on this dance floor." She bit my ear lightly and pulled away from me with a smile.