Alright, I've Run Out Of Patience.

After the first year...

Naruto didn't get to eat, Kushina only made enough for the four...

Naruto: Uh... uwah... ood... da.

Kushina: Hm? OH!!!!

She began making more...

Kushina: I'm sorry, Naruto!

Minato:💧

Menma/Narumi: Hahaha!

Kushina: That's not funny you two - that's your brother.

Beerus: Ok, I've always heard Bulma complain to Vegeta about not helping. She forgot, she's mortal, they all do it.

The next year...

They were at the park playing with Narumi and Menma bringing over some dirty stones to their parents...

Minato: Aww...

Kushina: Now aren't you two sweet?

At this time everyone smiled at them but when they looked at Naruto, they looked on in disgust and shivered from how creepy he was being...

He was currently digging in a wet mud for something and when he found it, he wobbled over to his parents and put down something wet on Kushina's lap...

Kushina: Ah! Naruto!

She popped him which made him jerk his hand back in pain and hold it...

Kushina: Why would you do that - I just got this dress!

He started to tear up but everyone didn't have any sympathy for him...

Menma rolled his eyes while Narumi popped him too like his mom did...

Naruto: ...

Minato sighed as they all got up but what Kushina didn't know.

Was that in the wet mud was a beautiful red stone that matched her hair

He picked it up and tried to make noise to get her attention.

Naruto: Oowa! Ga! Vaga!

She looked back saying...

Kushina: Come on, Naruto. Now.

Naruto: ...

He looked at it, deciding to just keep it and follow after them...

Beerus: Ok, that brat trunks always gets Bulma's clothes dirty on purpose. So I... GUESS I get it? Maybe it'll get better for this weak little shit...

Yet another year later...

Naruto: P-Papa...

It was the middle of the night...

The boy shook his father awake who groaned and pinched the bridge if his nose in slight annoyance...

Minato: Yes, son?