Getting To Know Each Other...

That next day...

Naruto woke up and made himself something to eat before making his way to where his team would meet.

Naruto: Alright, I'm leaving Genji...

The wolf kind of growled a little and started to leave too but Naruto said...

Naruto: No, you can't leave.

It whined...

Naruto: No, guard the house and I'll bring you something good back.

The wolf nudged him with its head...

Naruto: ... Sigh...

He began to leave the Red District with the Backstreet Kids looking at him now, Genji with him...

They heard that he wasn't mean like they thought...

He looked at them and nodded but didn't know how he felt about them playing on a playground where an open pipe full of toilet waste resided...

Katsuki: The hell are you off to so early?

He looked at the white haired teen who leaned on the wall and said...

Naruto: About to go meet up with my team.

Katsuki: Tch! I forgot you were a ninja. Just try to keep whatever business you have, out of the Backstreets, alright?

Naruto: Sure...

He began to walk again but stopped...

Naruto: ... Hey, Katsuki?

Katsuki: ?

Naruto: Where are their parents?

Katsuki: ...

Naruto: If I don't see the prostitutes, I see you guys. What about their parents?

He scoffed...

Katsuki: You Frontstreeters really do think optimistically, don't you? They don't HAVE any parents.

Naruto: ...

Katsuki: Their parents either died of sickness or dropped them off here and never looked back.

Naruto: But... why don't they ever go to the orphanage?

Katsuki glared and said...

Katsuki: Cause the orphanage told them that no one would adopt a Backstreeter.

Naruto: ...

Katsuki: That's why we have Mistress Shae. She does what she can but since she is Brothel Boss - it makes her a criminal, so she can go and get the food she needs to feed everyone. She can patch them up when they get hurt but she can't fix the area. She's tried to pay people to come and fix the buildings but if they aren't doubling the pay, they're not coming...

Naruto: I see...

Katsuki: Yea...

Naruto: ...

Katsuki: ...

The teen could see that there was anger in his eyes but it wasn't just for the kids...

Naruto: ... So what about you?

Katsuki: ?

Naruto: What's your story?

Katsuki: ...

He lowered his eyes and looked down saying...

Katsuki: ... Tch... don't worry about my story. Just keep the trouble far from here. Ami and Aki like you now. So don't go being a jerk to them, got it?