Kage Summit Pt. 2

A few days later, there was a group following behind Minato and the others...

Grunt: You see them?

?: Yea...

The mysterious man glared at Naruto and said...

?: I see them, all of them. Especially that little wretch there.

Grunt 2: What are we gonna do, boss?

?: You're going to ambush them at nightfall, just like you were told.

Grunt 3: B-But... we know what that red head did to the others. We heard from Touji's cousin of how much of a monster he wa -

?: Die to him or die to Lord Orochimaru, which one do you choose, weakling?

They were all quiet...

?: And besides...

He looked at the Uchiha Female...

?: Milord is going to want his property back...

Then Sasuke who was angry...

?: And since there's more than one he could choose from, he'll delight in us and your disgusting group will get the money and the forgiveness that you want. Seeing as how Touji did steal her away.

Again silence came from them...

But one spoke up...

Grunt Leader...

GL: Well, I'll kindly take on the challenge, plus...

He looked at the paper in his hand of Naruto...

GL: That brat has a hefty bounty on him. Heheh all of this money could set us for life - we could have our OWN "SLAVE" Group.

He looked at the Chariot to see Sakura and Hinata...

GL: I won't touch your "precious" Uchiha bitch... but do we at least get to sample that Hyuga and pink haired girl? They look rather ravishing.

?: Do what you want, as long as you deliver the Uchihas.

GL: All of them? Even the fat one?

?: Yes, he will be used as a last resort should all else fail.

GL: Eh, fiiiine.

?: And here...

He tossed him a bag of Bijuu Pills...

?: For your trouble.

GL: Heheh Orochimaru is an ok guy with me. Men?

They were quiet...

GL: Aw come on guys. Think of their tight and supple bodies. We nail this - and we'll be unloaded buckets of juice anywhere and anytime we want.

Thinking about it more, they grinned and nodded with evil intentions in their eyes...

GL: Good

In the three chariots sat the adults, then Team 7, and finally Team 9 - plus Hinata...

They were about a day away from the Kage Summit and since then...

It has been a bit more awkward than Yamato and Sarutobi would like to admit - considering they and Asuma sat across from Kakashi, Minato, and Kurenai.

But hey...