Interrogation

Author: Alright, last chapter before I go on vacation.

Author: I wasn't going to do it but I thought I would leave you guys with this till I come back...

Author: Love you guys, when I come back, I'll do one more chapter of The Leaf's Red God, Then Three for DBZ:Redo, three for HBHS: Reboot, then hit up Sons of Krypton. Right after I may either do The Lost One or Acnologia before I get back to Roadtrip back home.

Author: Enjoy, and see you guys in 7 days!

Author: Pray that we don't drown.

At Hinata's house, right when Naruto and the others left...

She was just finishing up a sparring session with her father. He breathed out in slight shock of her skills and fighting style before Hanabi passed him a towel to wipe away the sweat...

Hiashi: Good, very good. I suppose Naruto Uzumaki wasn't kidding around about your training. That's good to know.

She smiled at him and bowed...

Hinata: Thank you, father.

Hiashi: Tell me, has that boy finally lightened up a little? I hardly see him.

Hinata: W-Well... yes, he has.

She held her chest with a blushing smile saying...

Hinata: Naruto is usually working on repairing more of The Red Light District.

Hiashi: Still?

Hinata: He only repaired most of it, he put more focus into a place for the children. But as far as where the Prostitutes sleep, he's working on those - and he's trying to get around to teaching the children there how to spell, read, and write.

Hiashi: Hmph...

He wiped his face and looked out the window...

Hiashi: The adults should be doing that. Has no one still not lended him a hand?

Hinata: Asuma - Sensei tries to. But he's usually on mission.

He sighed and took a seat...

Hinata: So does Choza - Sensei and -

Hiashi: I meant anyone UNDER Minato.

Hinata: O-Oh... mmm...

Hiashi: Hm... I see.

Hinata: B-But, Naruto does have this one idea.

Hiashi: ?

Hinata: He wants to see if all villages would open a school, solely for education.

Hanabi: Not for Ninjutsu and learning how to be a ninja?

She nodded...

Hiashi: Hm... well... I wouldn't exactly call it a bad idea. From what I see in this village - not everyone wants to follow their family's work.

Neji: I believe you have too much faith in this other boy, uncle.

Hinata flinched hearing the tone of voice as she and the rest loooed at Neji who was back with...

Neji: I have returned.

Hiashi: ... Neji...

He stood back up and dusted himself off...

Hiashi: You're back earlier than expected.

Neji: The mission wasn't that major.

Hiashi: I see.