The Dark...

Author: NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

Author: If it's ok with you guys, I'll probably go ahead and do my Six Chapters of Wade's Hot Boy Summer, Eight Chapters of Universal Siblings, and Seven of DxD...

Author: LET'S GET INTO IT!!!!

With Katsuki, Kiyomi, and Nina...

The two were following the beautiful brown girl as she had Katsuki show her around the village...

Even though they were suppose to be looking for Boja and Anju...

Katsuki:💧

She even gave her two kids to him, one holding onto his neck with a pacifier in his his mouth while the slightly older boy held onto the end of his poncho...

Nina: Oh wow! Look at this food! It looks so good!

Kiyomi: I wouldn't trust it, if I were you.

Nina: Hm? No? Why not?

Kiyomi: Trust me.

She glared around, seeing that everyone sneered at the Cloud Village resident...

Kiyomi: I'm sure Naruto - Sama not ready to burn this village to the ground just yet... at least not yet...

Nina: Oh! You mean the glares. Heh, I'm not worried about that.

Kiyomi: Really?

Nina: Yea, heh, trust me...

Her eyes lowered...

Nina: After what happened, I'm so glad that they sneer at me and not ogle me.

Kiyomi/Katsuki: ??

Katsuki: ...

Kiyomi: ...

Kiyomi nudged him...

Katsuki: Ow! What?

She pointed to Nina who still kept her smile and enjoyed her sightseeing...

Katsuki: ?

Kiyomi: Pay attention. She just left her kids with you! Her trust came to you before anyone else.

Katsuki: What are yo - (Blush!) you're not seriously assuming what I think you're assuming.

Kiyomi: I don't need my Sharingan to notice attraction. It's literally on her face.

Katsuki: This is our SECOND time meeting!

Kiyomi: And again! She left her CHILDREN with you! That's like, top TIER trust! And honestly, everyone moves fast in this day and age - it's not uncommon.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and licked the slightly older boy up and just caught up with Nina...

Katsuki: Hey, listen, I know that we're sightseeing and all but, I really need to find Boja and Anju, I need to make sure that they're ok.