Tempered Steel...

Katsuki and the others sat in the boat on the way to Tazuna's place after the intense battle that they all had a few hours ago...

He sat there, looking down before closing his eyes in anger and sadness...

Haku was right there...

He wasn't even far off...

Katsuki just lost it...

He gritted his teeth with Naruto staring at him before looking at the conversation that Yamato and the rest were having...

Tazuna: Wait a second... Bee? As in LORD BEE!? What the hell are you doing here in The Land of Waves.

Yamato: Yes, I still need you to answer that question.

Bee: Man, you guys can't just let the waves flow like they suppose to? It's cool, I'm here, we good, you guys got ya back up. Nothing else to i -

Naruto: Lord Bee doesn't know that your here at all, does he?

Bee flinched at this and looked at Naruto...

Naruto: I smell a scent on you. You were with your team and Lady Samui...

Kiyomi: 💢 What's with you putting a title on her all of a sudden, Naruto - Sama?

Sakura: 💢 First The Mizukage, now her? 💢 And what does he mean by scent? You mean to tell me he know what she smells like?

Naruto: Wanna explain?

Bee: Dang! You gonna do me like that?

Naruto: This problem can get fixed very safety or go horribly wrong. Yes I will...

Bee: ...

Gyuki: Just tell 'em the truth.

Just when Bee was about to, Gyuki looked over to see his older brother Kurama - both halves of him...

And a tall Purple Hairless Cat with weird looking clothes on, sitting on his brother's head as if he owns them...

Beerus: Ah, so this is the second oldest. A talking bull with octopus legs.

Gyuki: Um, you're a talking cat that looks like no one has fed him in a hundred years. And you talking about me?

Yin/Yan: Ooooh shit...

Beerus: ... Hm...

A huge shockwave hit Gyuki in the stomach...

Gyuki: COOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

Bee: COOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!

Kiyomi: Lord Bee?

Sakura: What's wrong?

Hinata: A-Are you alright?

Naruto saw this and gained a flat expression before closing his eyes, going into his Mindscape...

He found Beerus punching Gyuki in the nose over and over...

Gyuki: Ow! Ow! OW! OW!!!

Bee: WHAT THE HELL!? Am I being attacked!? Why does my nose hurt!?

Naruto:💧Beerus? What are you doing?

Beerus: Asserting dominance over these creatures, boy. Go on and leave, I have it under control.

Naruto:💧You're hurting Killer Bee.

Beerus: ...

Naruto: ...

Beerus: I'm sorry - was that suppose to mean somethi -