Team Placements

Author: Fir those of you waiting on the new OffWorld chapter in STHL. It's coming.

Author: But I have to be honest with you, I'm just gonna get straight back to the cannon of the story cause I'm wasting too much time with it.

Author: I'll find another way to implement Lucifer in the book but I really wanna get back to it.

Author: No, I'm not being lazy, it's that I've tried for almost two weeks now and I couldn't do it. Sorry guys...

At the Hokage's Mansion, three days later...

Kushina finally closed the door with a glare on her face as she and Minato glared at Sarutobi who was in a seat looking over papers...

The Konoha Council and Jonin were there, silently awaiting what was to be said...

Minato: You... were out of line.

Sarutobi: ... Hm... was I now?

Kushina ripped the papers out of his hand...

Kushina: I am seriously not in the mood for your sarcasm. Why didn't you tell us that Naruto was living with you?

He took a puff of his pipe and said...

Sarutobi: Because that was his wish.

Minato: His wish?

Kushina: And you honored it?

Sarutobi: I did.

Kushina: Why!?

Sarutobi: Why is it so problematic for you two now?

They both stared at him...

Sarutobi: It's been almost six years - in 8 months it'll be 7...

He stood...

Sarutobi: So why does it matter who he lives with?

Council Member 4: We do not want the people thinking badly of their own Hokage, Hiruzen.

Council Member: 5: It could ruin the Uzumaki name.

Sarutobi: They did that when they started experimenting on their children.

Kushina: Are you STILL holding that GRUDGE!?!?

Sarutobi: Tsume, you were there at the Genin Exams, yes?

Tsume: ... Yes sir.

Sarutobi: How did they react to Naruto?

Tsume: ...

Kushina and Minato looked at her...

Tsume: ... Look, with all due respect, Lord Fourth and Lady Kushina - your kids have little respect for their betters AND their peers. In my opinion, Naruto did the right thing,

Inoichi: Pranking is one thing. But not keeping your emotions under control is another. Narumi tried to attack Iruka.

Choza: And just like The Legendary Sannin, they all cheated but your eldest boy got the worst of it.

Minato: Had I known it was Naruto - I would've been a little easier on him.

Shikaku: So you not only admitted to the cheating, but you're saying that had it been Shikamaru, Ino, Choji - any other parents child that wasn't yours, you would've cheated for them, right?