Exposing All That Is There...

With Sakura, she made her way towards home with a look of stoicism on her face, she saw her house in the distance...

Sakura: ...

And...

Sakura: MONSTEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRS!!!!!

The Universe split from her bellow...

...

...

...

Sakura: ... Sigh...

Coming back to reality, she realized that, what she thought she did, didn't happen...

Yet...

She took a few detours...

She took some deep breaths...

And she tried to focus on Naruto's happy smile to calm her down...

But despite all of her preparations, she knew that she still wasn't ready for what was to come...

She decided that Naruto cuddling with them that night before Gato's Execution was a better memory to focus on...

As she made her way inside...

She opened the door as her parents looked at her and her vice versa...

Kizashi: Ah, good you're back.

Mebuki: Good, cause we need to talk, here and now.

Sakura: ...

The cuddling with Naruto memory was slowly but surely starting to lose its effectiveness in this situation because she wanted to yell so bad that it hurts...

She shut her eyes and tightened her fists before she relaxed them and tried to make her way upstairs...

Mebuki: So what, you're not talking to us now!?

Kizashi: Don't you DARE go up those stairs! We need to talk about your involvement with Naruto Uzumaki!

Mebuki: Lord Fourth approved our request.

Sakura stopped...

Kizashi: We came to him about you being in Team 9 - and despite the del he made with that boy of not interfering with his team...

Mebuki: He's going to overlook it and accept our request...

The pinkette lowered her eyes...

Kizashi: He just started with the paperwork of excluding you out of that group this morning.

Sakura: ...

Mebuki: You may not think we're doing the right thing, but we are. Keeping you away from that MONSTER is our main priority -

Sakura: I know what you did...

Kizashi: ?

The way she talked, the tone she tone was so icy cold and void of emotion that it almost made them think that they were talking to said redhead or an imposter...

Mebuki: What?

Sakura: Naruto's scars, his burned skin, how he is, his beatless heart... all of it...

 all of it