So... That's What It Feels Like?

Author: FIRST CHAPTER GO!!!!

Author: Also, side note, I didn't put up everyone because I'll do it when we get back to Konoha.

That night with Naruto...

He was sitting on top of a building in Kirigakure, looking down at the people that walked by...

Nobody saw him as he closed his eyes and listened for then struggling or speedy footsteps.

The second he heard it, he looked to the east and flew to where he two Kiri-Nin, pushing some women off somewhere into the forest...

He lowered his eyes because he was under the impression that it would be ONE mole, but this village may've had multiple...

Naruto: Lady Mei's not gonna like this.

Before he decided to do anything, he pressed the comment on his ear, saying...

Naruto: Milady?

Mei: You found something?

Naruto: Two of your men, pushing three girls off somewhere, struggling.

Mei: Hmph, well, I certainly don't like a man that's TOO rough with a woman.

Naruto: I'm gonna go ahead and engage.

Mei: You do that. Come back when you're done.

Naruto: Got it.

The red head then disappeared in a fit of speed...

The three women cried and screamed, kicking at the two men that pulled them off. The two Kiri-Nin grinned with Lust in their eyes till one looked forward, seeing Naruto in the short distance...

Naruto: I'll only say it once, let them go, and I'll talk Lady Mei into giving you Jail Time, instead of death by Lava in your throat...

They gritted their teeth with one putting a kunai up to the woman's neck...

Kiri-Nin 3: We'll die either way!

Kiri-Nin 4: How about you just get out of the way, brat!? Don't mess with us!

Naruto: Well, I did try mercy.

He took a step to them but then heard something...

Soaring through the sky...

He furrowed his brow because, so far...

He's the only one that can fly...

He looked up before his eyes slightly widened...

With his speed, he managed to sweep the three girls away from where the flying figure would land but...

The two moles that were there to take them to SLAVE, were crushed under the hooded figure's foot...

He lowered his eyes because he felt it...

That wasn't chakra...

That was something HE had...

Beerus: ... Well, isn't this an unpleasant surprise.

Yin: You know this... thing?

Beerus: Hardly, I know that he was related to someone from my world, mmm, was iiiit... uh... eh, I'm drawing a blank...

Yan: Do you remember anyone from your world?

Beerus: Besides Vegeta, Goku, and how good Bulma grips my cock with her vagina, no. Give me a second, it'll come back to me.

Yin/Yan: Old man...