Kage Summit Pt. 3

Author: ...

...

Author: ...

...

Author: I'm gonna make a Future Gohan x Fairytail Harem story somewhere in the future.

Author: I just realized that Future Gohan doesn't get a lot of love, so, I'm gonna make that story.

Author: Also another Kingdom Hearts x Fairytail story. It'll be with Natsu, Gray, Happy, and Erza traveling the Worlds with Sora and the gang.

Author: I've actually been wanting to do that one for a while now. OR, I can do one where Xehanort is Reborn in the Fairytail World and make it a Xehanort x Wendy story. Or I can do both - I'll probably do both but you guys give me your answer anyway.

Author: And a lot of you were talking about G.O.D Naruto, meeting the regular Naruto.

Author: I mean, I'm up for the idea if you guys are but fore warning the the least will be five chapters and the most will be ten - IF I get that far,

Author: And you guys'll have to decided which arc it'll be at - cause it can't be at an arc that Naruto and the gang hasn't been through yet and only Team 9 will be going.

Author: I also plan on making another story with...

Author: This guy in it. Yep, a good Achnologia x Black Clover crossover.

Author: And... and...

...

...

Author: For Vonte...

...

...

Author: I'll redo Universal Siblings - BUT don't go looking for ANY of these anytime soon either. They're just in my head right now.

Author: I wanna focus on Sons of Kyrpton - at least get to Marvel's Second Phase first.

Author: And get to fifteen chapters on Orc of the Forest. Along with finishing the Excalibur Arc in Broly DXD...

Author: Right now, I'm just focused on getting to - or passed the Zabuza of the Mist arc first. Once I get there, it's back onto the last chapter of OffWorld...

Author: But besides that, I just wanna let you guys know two things. Genji the Wolf wasn't in the last chapter but trust me, he's there, I just don't mention him...

Author: Also You all know about Yin and Yang Kurama but for now on, the "Yang"one will be "Yan" instead.

Author: Just so people won't think of Yang from RWBY. Enjoy!

After what Naruto found out, he was starting to become even more upset but he calmed himself down.

He took a long second before going back to sleep and decided to take a long meditation session. Sakura saw this along with Hinata as they both looked at one another...