The Second Round.

Author: Alright! It's this chapter - then three for DXD, after is two for TIPCA...

Author: One for Orc of the Forest...

Author: Three for STHL...

Author: And then Three for Warbird...

Author: Like I said, I'll take a break - probably for a few days or a week, maybe two.

Author: When I come back, this is what I'll be bringing out/updating:

•HBHS... Two Chapters

•UNIVERSAL SIBLINGS... Three Chapters...

•The New Raven Story... Two Chapters...

•The Oc Twilight Story... One Chapter...

Back to Warbird... Four Chapters...

•STHL will follow after... Four Chapters...

Author: Alright! Let's get to the chapter!

Naruto, Hinata, and Katsuki were seen walking back to the house from the "Heart to Heart" that they had.

But on the way there, Katsuki was a bit confused and mad at the same time from what the redhead asked him...

Katsuki; You want me to what!?

Naruto: It's not that big of a deal, you don't have to get so mad about it.

Katsuki: You're asking me something IMPOSSIBLE!!!! You want me to "hear out" what Zabuza and his goons have to say about the past!?

Naruto: Listen to me, Katsuki.

Katsuki: ?

Naruto: I've read up on Zabuza - and even though he's a killer who's probably worth more money than anyone in SLAVE, he's a killer with standards and priorities.

Katsuki: ...

Naruto: Think about it. If he really was some mindless killer, he wouldn't have spent all that time training you only to let you go after killing your mother and sister.

Katsuki: Naruto... what are you saying...

He looked back at him and said...

Naruto: I'm saying that it was a setup.

Katsuki: ...

Naruto: The closest guy to you was the one that killed your mother and sister - while everyone stood around. They WANTED you to see your mother dead. So, I suggest you figure out why before you kill them...

Katsuki: ...

He gritted his teeth and balled his fists because Naruto had a point. He remembered that day vividly.

Haku stabbed his mother in the neck, right when Katsuki showed up, his sister was already dead prior to her...

He groaned because he didn't feel like talking...

But he'd much rather know the entire truth too...

Katsuki: ... Sigh...

After a while, Naruto ended up seeing Kiyomi, sitting outside with Genji at her feet, looking at them.

Naruto: ...

Kiyomi: ...

Despite her knowing about his past, it still didn't make her feel any better. She got up and came to the teen, taking him by the back of his head and putting it in his chest, not to turn him on...