Backstreet Kids!!!!

That night...

Hiashi: What is it that you think you're doing, Hinata?

Hinata: I-I... I just.

Hiashi: You are the Princess of the Hyuga Clan - you have an image to uphold.

His face scrunched with agitation...

Hiashi: What is wrong with you? Are you broken? Do you not have the mind the think of yourself instead of that boy.

She flinched at her fathers words...

Hinata: It's... um... Naruto... he...

Hiashi: He what?

Hinata: ... He... sees me as a friend... and not... someone he can benefit from.

He crossed his arms...

Hinata: N-Naruto... is... very nice and kind to me. He doesn't yell at me a-and... when I get nervous, he helps me calm d-down... I... (blush)

She looked at her father with a pleading expression and said...

Hinata: I want to be his friend.

Hiashi: Those are all noble words, Hinata. But we both know that a "friendship" isn't what you REALLY want with that boy.

Hinata: (Blush) W-What?

Hiashi: Did you really think that I DIDN'T know that this boy has been visiting you... in your room of ALL places...

Her heart was so beating fast...

She quickly stood to explain but he cut her off...

Hiashi: I applaud him for not doing what OTHER boys your age would do in that situation. But if Naruto Uzumaki isn't a benefit to you...

He got to her level and said...

Hiashi: Then you don't need to see him.

She softly gasped at her father...

Hiashi: From now on, I'll have The Cadet Branch watch you, make sure you don't get too close to him.

She stood...

Hinata: B-But -

Hiashi: No. Buts...

Hinata: ...

Hiashi: You are the princess. Affiliating yourself with some child that not even the Fourth Hokage wants, isn't ideal. I have weeded out all the other miscreants who've tried to ruin this Clan, I will not let you ruin it either.

Hinata: ...

She stared at him with shock as he then turned and started to leave. He opened the door and saw that his daughter sat there. The sadness slowly creeping onto her...

With that, he left out but when he closed the door...

Hinata: !!!

She found said boy standing there with his arms crossed as he watched Hiashi leave out...

Hinata: N-Naru... to?

He looked at her and came to her but then she looked down...

He sat on the bed with her saying...

Hinata: F-Father... said that I shouldn't see you.

Naruto: I heard.

Hinata: I don't... want to get you in trouble with the village.

Naruto: Yea, me going against the Clan Head's wishes could make me a problem.

She gripped her pants and tightened her jaw...