Truth Exposed...

Author: New pic of Naruto

Author: New pic of Naruto. I never specified his height either but he's 5'9 in this story.

Author: Yamato is 6'1, Kiyomi is 5'6, while Sakura is 5'4, Hinata being 5'2.

Author: Meaning that he's one of the tallest in his generation - aside from Shikamaru, Bee, Sasuke and Neji...

Author: Now! ONTO THE CHAPTER!!!!

A few days later with Asuma, he was picking up some food for his team after another successful mission...

Asuma: I'll take three orders of Pork Ramen with the fourth being chicken, Ichiraku.

Ichiraku: Comin right up!

Asuma: Thanks.

He was doing this because his team just signed up for the Chunnin Exams after they met the requirements...

They got accepted to take the challenge, so he wanted to celebrate...

As of right now, everyone was meeting up at Choji's place, he even went and invited Boja and the Backstreet Kids but Gen told him that they won't go unless a Jonin is with them...

He still didn't like how the village treated a bunch of youths that didn't even put themselves in the situation they're in.

But he pushed those thoughts away because he didn't feel like shooting all of the villagers a glare...

Right when he was leaving out...

He found Kurenai in front of him...

Asuma: ...

Kurenai: Hi...

Asuma: ...

He walked around her, saying...

Asuma: Hey...

She sighed and caught up with him...

Kurenai: Listen, can we please talk.

Asuma: Then talk.

Kurenai: Talking that requires your full attention?

Asuma: My attention is on my own Team. Something you should be doing. You signed them up for the Chunnin Exams, right?

She stopped and sighed, catching up to him again...

Kurenai: Asuma, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean for it to turn out the way you thought.

Asuma: Having sex with me for an ulterior motive and not because you're into me is the worst kind of lie to me.

Kurenai: I understand that I messed up. But... if you give me a chance - I can fix it.

He stopped and said...

Asuma: How? By riding my face again? Whispering in my ear? Kakashi giving you tips on how to make the climax stick?