Something's Wrong

"Balto you don't even know the plane is out there. I mean your sources are a couple of mentally challenged polar bears talking about a monster. Need I say more?" Kirby asks as the dog sled team is sitting inside a building with Alexis and Balto.

"He does have a point Balto. You weren't with Muk and Luk so you can't be sure what they saw. It could of just been a larger bear. How can you be sure it's the plane?" Alexis asks.

"I just have a hunch. It's worth finding out right?" Balto asks.

"I don't get it. We won the race fair and square and now you want us to help the enemy?" Dusty asks as she looks at Balto.

"He's not the enemy. He's a man. A nice one." Balto says.

"But dad he is the enemy! He wants to take away our jobs!" Kodi says.

"It's not our fault that plane's unreliable." Kirby says.

"Not to mention loud and smelly." Ralph says.

"Yeah. Kind of like you Ralphy boy." Kirby says as he, Kodi, and Dusty laugh.

"This is serious! Bow look that plane is out there somewhere. And we're the only ones who can help." Balto says angrily.

"Well that just proves our point. The difference between a dog and a machine is dogs are tough and reliable." Kirby says.

"I thought the difference is only one has a heart. I'm not gonna let Duke freeze to death out there. Now who's coming with me? Kodi?" Balto asks as everyone stays silent with Alexis looking at the others expecting someone to say something before Balto looks at Kodi.

"I don't even think he's out there. Look my job is to deliver the mail." Kodi says as Balto gives him a disappointed look.

"I'm sorry you see it that way." Balto says as he leaves.

"What's wrong with all of you?" Alexis asks as everyone looks at her.

"What do you mean?" Dusty asks.

"Balto just came in here asking for help and you guys don't want anything to do with it?" Alexis asks shock.

"Alexis that human is our enemy. Besides it's not our fault even if he is out there." Kodi says as Alexis looks at him angrily.

"Disgraceful. You should be ashamed. All of you." Alexis says as she leaves.